I haven't played in years and now I have the urge.

Yup! Same.

I'm actually considering just ordering one from Walmart and going to get it tomorrow instead of driving all the way out to get the free one even though 1) I try to an extent not to spend money there. 2) I'm just straight up trying to not spend any money really. Tether ball would be rad though.

I felt that way walking out too. Give it a couple days. Kylo Ren's story is really the important part which is hard to keep in mind because he's so damn petulant.

I really didn't like his character, but I'm sure I'll be thinking about it for a few days. I enjoyed it, just not in a Star Wars canon sort of way... so far anyway.

John, get the tether ball. Game was awesome as a kid, and I imagine it'd be fun to play while drinking.

For fucks sake, this is the laziest sunday of all time. I'm barely able to move haha. I usually do household, ironing and fun stuff on sundays, but my biggest achievement of today was to get out of bed, on the couch and watch fucking Mythbusters. I'm about to fall back asleep any minute..

Went to see my first baseball game in Japan (Go Giants!) and it was ace. We obviously don't have it in Britain but I reckon I could get into it.

I approve of this, especially since it's a Giants game (even if it's not San Francisco). On the flip side I hope to see a professional cricket match one day

Saw my ex at a show tonight, first time seeing her. Luckily the dude she left me for wasn't right there with her.

But I'm kind of a mess right now... sitting in a hotel room alone isn't helping either.

this is never fun, sorry dude I hope the right one comes along soon and this becomes a distant memory

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic