Hey heads up to everyone Teen Suicide merch went on sale yesterday

The band that all the kids are super into for some reason. Their LP is pretty good, but hardly groundbreaking with obvious influences that the kids probably haven't listened to.

Also, walking around with a shirt that says "Teen Suicide" is never a good idea haha.

The band that all the kids are super into for some reason. Their LP is pretty good, but hardly groundbreaking with obvious influences that the kids probably haven't listened to.

Also, walking around with a shirt that says "Teen Suicide" is never a good idea haha.

I like rarities more to be honest. When it comes to the shirt I don't really care because it's a bad and most of their songs are against it, and I know I personally could care less and I know most of there other fans would too, but who knows. That's just my opinion.

I like rarities more to be honest. When it comes to the shirt I don't really care because it's a bad and most of their songs are against it, and I know I personally could care less and I know most of there other fans would too, but who knows. That's just my opinion.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here

I have no idea what you're trying to say here

Most of the bands songs are against suicide, though most of them talk about feeling worthless

It's all about supporting the band and it's not like the shirt says "teen suicide is good" it just says "teen suicide"

I know I personally could careless that the shirt says teen suicide and would wear it often but I do see where that could upset people, but at the end of the day if I'm questioned about it I'll explain.

Most of the bands songs are against suicide, though most of them talk about feeling worthless

It's all about supporting the band and it's not like the shirt says "teen suicide is good" it just says "teen suicide"

I know I personally could careless that the shirt says teen suicide and would wear it often but I do see where that could upset people, but at the end of the day if I'm questioned about it I'll explain.

That's not what I'm saying though. Walking around in public with a shirt that says Teen Suicide on it isn't a great idea, I know it's from Heathers and all that jazz since I've been following the band basically since they started.

I barely keep up with mine. Or my excel documents. 

I am also lazy. 

I just started burning a candle and I'm doing tarot readings and that's the most unlazy thing I've done all day.

I feel like I'd get gratification when people see my list and go "hey that's a great list" so I'll probably do it fueled by that. I have more 10" records than a lot of people have 7"s it's stupid haha.

That's not what I'm saying though. Walking around in public with a shirt that says Teen Suicide on it isn't a great idea, I know it's from Heathers and all that jazz since I've been following the band basically since they started.

Why isn't it a good idea? kids walk around with shirts with nooses on them for bands like "motionless in white" and shit.

I have other "offensive tees" so maybe what ever it is doesn't phase me at this point.

I want to make a deadformat tradelist, but I have twice as many records than most of the people that post theirs everywhere... I'm so lazy.

my list is huge too. I do have a master spreadsheet and am in the process of putting it all on discogs. It's been a three week process so far and I am nowhere near done

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic