I've been on Spring Break this entire week, and it's been so relaxing because I was able to get away from the terrible semester I've been having so far.

I'm so mad because I have to head back tomorrow. That means I don't have any more breaks until the end of the semester, and I'm still way stressed out, despite having just had 10 days off.

I can't wait to be done with school forever.

Uhh soo nostalgic right now for some reason. I know there was a shit ton of inequality back then, and segregation was in full force, but I can't help but wonder what in the fuck was it like to live the "high life" in those days?

Not to mention that dude just grabbed that lady and then was promptly smacked for pulling a stunt like that. THAT SHIT IS LAME.

Life has mostly sucked for the majority of folks and it will continue to suck for the majority of folks, into perpetuity. That's the way this shitty fucking planet works.

Damn where's the night crowd? UK? Aussies? Germans? Where art thou

I'm here!  Or at least at a computer.  I've spent the last 3 hours pretty focused on a project (as opposed to VC), otherwise I'd probably have been piping up a bit more.

Crazy this thread broke 1000 and then some today.  This place is usually REALLY quite on the weekends.

I've noticed this and I realllllly wanna see your updated list, haha.

Giiiirl, you creepin'? 

Nothing even matters until I have a complete Marina collection. 

Or track down a copy of The Graduate's Only Every Time. 

I also wanted nothing more than to listen to Senses Fail- Let It Enfold You all day yesterday, then got really bummed out when I realized how expensive it is to own and suddenly listening to it on my computer was not good enough.

Not to mention that dude just grabbed that lady and then was promptly smacked for pulling a stunt like that. THAT SHIT IS LAME.

I'm really glad you brought this up because I was going to say this but it would have been so many hours later. 

I'm awake! I woke up at 6:30 and pretty much yelled at myself for it. Passed back out until 8:30. Still not great but it will do.

Or track down a copy of The Graduate's Only Every Time. 

It couldn't hurt to contact Joe at American Dream Records and ask them if they have any leftover copies.  He doesn't seem to be doing anything new with his label so he might be willing to unload some copies he (probably) kept for replacements or for himself.

It couldn't hurt to contact Joe at American Dream Records and ask them if they have any leftover copies.  He doesn't seem to be doing anything new with his label so he might be willing to unload some copies he (probably) kept for replacements or for himself.

Oooh good idea. 

I know they unloaded the last of Anhedonia and Horror Show, but it's worth a shot! 

Thank you!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic