So, my family asked me to make my famous pumpkin soup and while I was pouring some into bowls...an entire shelf full of plates and bowls fell out of the cabinet. Shattered around me (and on me), a whole bowl of boiling soup shattered across my feet, and a cup shattered into the soup. I could have swore I screamed at the top of my lungs but my mom said I didn't make a sound, that's probably what freaks me out most. I can't scream, as my body goes into shock and just sort of shuts down. But I could have swoooore I screamed. 

The whole thing was weird, I don't know what happened. But I'm completely unharmed. The soup however, may it rest in peace (and pieces.) 

Happy Sunday, ya'll!

Today is my first of four vacation days and I was texted bright and early with work issues haha. It is all good though, I am not back in for a week.

Logan, FAFSA is wonderful...get that $ to learnz.

Yeah, I did it. Filling it out is boring though. 

My homework took me over 4 hours to do and I'm still working on a quiz. 

DUMB.

So much for being productive, after I finish this I refuse to do anything ever again (or at least for the rest of the night.)

I think I'm going to wake up with a huge bruise on my foot from where the bowl broke. It's starting to hurt pretty bad. 

Today is my first of four vacation days and I was texted bright and early with work issues haha. It is all good though, I am not back in for a week.

Logan, FAFSA is wonderful...get that $ to learnz.

I took nine days off recently and didn't have a single day where people weren't hassling me about work shit.

I took nine days off recently and didn't have a single day where people weren't hassling me about work shit.

Sounds about right...*shugs shoulders*

As long as I don't have to go in I don't mind the hassle haha.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic