Shone / Be Patient / Heat Thing / FFFUUUUUUU

It sounded to me like Piano Wire had 2 drum tracks so I would assume it's both Brian and Ben playing.

Right...but then Ricky from mwY tweeted that he was in the band (assuming it was Ricky, as he is the one who runs their twitter) So I have no idea if he was joking or is actually involved.

Guess we'll find out tonight

You made me watch that terrible video... (only made it about 3 minutes)

That's how I assumed it was pronounced.  Online dictionaries agree: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/shone

Online dictionary sounds better than those kids in the video. Shone does not rhyme with shown. This is how you pronounce shone - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKiMbC6s2k#t=5m55s it rhymes with con or John or gone.

Right...but then Ricky from mwY tweeted that he was in the band (assuming it was Ricky, as he is the one who runs their twitter) So I have no idea if he was joking or is actually involved.

Guess we'll find out tonight

He never said he was in Shone, the reason why he tweeted that was because people were asking the mewithoutYou twitter account what Shone was and he said that he was in the band (mewithoutYou) but didn't know what he was tweeting about.

It's the english pronunciation which is the language we speak. I understand different accents, and people who say 'shawn' and such but to say it like 'shown' well thats just a completely different word.

How dare people pronounce it with a hard o. It's like there's an e at the end of the word or something.

I hope the band members pronounce it "shown". That way you'll sound like an idiot in addition to being pretentious.