The Format's Dog Problems to be repressed in 2013

THE ONE NIGHT I'M NOT ONLINE AND I MISS ONE OF THE ONLY PRE-ORDERS I ACTUALLY WANTED TO GET?!  YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. 

I'm seriously so mad right now.  Did anyone get an extra copy of Dog Problems they will sell to me at cost plus shipping?  I couldn't be more bummed right now.

Sam posted on Instagram saying they were going to "see what they could do tomorrow" for those who missed it.

I'm pretty sure DP sold out first because there is 2 I&L options. Would have easily sold more than 1000 I&L in total so far.

that, and there's no indication of how many of the black they pressed. could be unlimited or a large press? or did i miss where it says the press count? either way, yeah, more I&L than DP.

that, and there's no indication of how many of the black they pressed. could be unlimited or a large press? or did i miss where it says the press count? either way, yeah, more I&L than DP.

Nah I don't think they said how many black.

All I can rememder seeing was $9.99. They somehow made my most anticipated release this year easier to buy.

yeah i can understand why people hate it being forced on them all year but the album really is pretty good.  some nights was probably my favorite pop song of the year

I was super excited for SN after hearing we are young, which still remains bearable due to me staying far away from radio or mtv, but when i finally got to hear the album i was super disappointed. The "singles" off this album are the only things worth listening to off it. Even after many listens i still can't stand how bad it is. Aim and Ignite was amazing, Some nights is crap.

I was super excited for SN after hearing we are young, which still remains bearable due to me staying far away from radio or mtv, but when i finally got to hear the album i was super disappointed. The "singles" off this album are the only things worth listening to off it. Even after many listens i still can't stand how bad it is. Aim and Ignite was amazing, Some nights is crap.

we are young is probably the "worst" song done to date by the band. whole album is fantastic.