Django Unchained

Michael Parks played the small town sheriff in both movies and also the Older spanish mentor of Bill in Vol. 2. I fucking love his accent in that scene, so badass.

He also reprised the same sheriff role (with the same two sons) in Tarantino and Rodriguez's "Grindhouse" movies, fun fact.

Also, Gordon Liu played the leader of the Crazy 88 and Pai Mei in Kill Bill.

I wish they hadn't included Jonah Hill's role in the trailer. I think it would've made for a nice surprise, especially for how short it was.

i don't remember ever seeing him in one of the trailers, so it was fresh for me. but i 100% agree with you. the whole tyson thing would have been infinitely funnier if it weren't the focus of half of the hangover's trailers.

Also, Gordon Liu played the leader of the Crazy 88 and Pai Mei in Kill Bill.

you're right... i was confused when he mentioned that actor and those characters, because i knew about one actor playing two parts, and they just didn't ring a bell. thank you for clearing that up for me.

i don't remember ever seeing him in one of the trailers, so it was fresh for me. but i 100% agree with you. the whole tyson thing would have been infinitely funnier if it weren't the focus of half of the hangover's trailers.

I don't remember seeing Jonah hill in the previews either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bm38cQOTEg&t=1m47s'>Starts at 1:47

seen this movie twice in the last 40 hours and all i can say is holy shit. SOOOO GOOOD.

a couple things i didnt get..

wasnt this set 2 years before the civil war...im pretty sure guns werent that advanced at that point till AFTER the civil war, no?

also, who is the woman with the masked face that follows django with the guys with the dogs? she kinda hovers back and gets shot by django while shes looking at photos in the house. i dont get what that was all about. who was she? 

Of all the guns used, there were probably a few that weren't around back then, or inaccurate replicas. But the Colt Navy and Colt New Army revolvers were invented in the couple of years leading up to the war. The first revolvers were from the early 19th century, with cartridge style ones like they use in the shootouts coming in the middle 19th century (just before the war).

Of all the guns used, there were probably a few that weren't around back then, or inaccurate replicas. But the Colt Navy and Colt New Army revolvers were invented in the couple of years leading up to the war. The first revolvers were from the early 19th century, with cartridge style ones like they use in the shootouts coming in the middle 19th century (just before the war).

cool, thank you for the info! i was under the impression they still had to load the bullets one by one with the gunpowder and shit during the civil war. i was never good at US history though....

didn't notice the masked lady but holy shit was this a good movie.

i plan on seeing it again before it's out of theaters.

edit: i also noticed while someone was reading something in the movie, he mentioned a man with the last name of nash.

the cop in reservoir dogs was also named nash.

any chance this is deliberate? i know qt has done things like this before.

also, who is the woman with the masked face that follows django with the guys with the dogs? she kinda hovers back and gets shot by django while shes looking at photos in the house. i dont get what that was all about. who was she? 

She may have a slightly larger role shown in deleted scenes. I'm pretty sure she was played by Zoe Bell AKA Uma's Double in Kill Bill AKA Herself in Death Proof.