Django Unchained

Tried to see it last night but there were only "8 seats left" so we saw Jack Reacher instead, which was surprisingly decent.

Going to see Django in the next couple days.

The theatre by me was packed at 1pm yesterday and when I got out the the lines were even longer. I suppose Christmas is changing. I thought the movie was great and it's up there with one of his best. I loved that he had Franco Nero in it. I think Leonardo DiCaprio should get an Oscar for his performance. I loved the soundtrack, the 2pac/James Brown mashup was awesome.

They actually release a number of movies on Christmas day. Movie theaters are one of the only things open on Christmas, what else are people to do?

Movie theaters were packed at 10am near me. I love going on Christmas night but I was a bit shocked by how early things filled up this year.

If that was the most graphic movie you have ever seen you need to come over sometime and I will show you graphic;)

WTF kinda weird ass comment was that?

Movie was solid. Hood scene and some of Sam Jackson's lines cracked me up (pan-ass). Trying to figure out where it ranked against other QT movies. Pulp Fiction is the best. I liked Django better than the rest I think (yes, including Reservoir Dogs).