Victory Records New Years Discount Codes

I received a victory flyer in the mail today as i do about once every couple months but this one has a promo code on the back that could be a discount of 15%, 25%, or 50% depending on the random code they gave me to checkout with. Mine i got is only the 15% off code and was curious if anyone here had the same mailer with the higher discount codes?

15% off - VB219BDD00BB

Guest s0uthard

I get a page not found error when I go to victoryrecords.com/code so I don't know what my code is worth...

Just put an item in your cart and apply the code. It is not used until you fully check out.

Edit: I also got a 15% off code in the mail too.

I wish victory would either press "The sleeping" albums or let me do it, shame those arent on vinyl yet

I asked twice last year and they keep saying they havent decided one way or another yet so they will pass on my offer for now

That would be fuckin' awesome if they got pressed, especially Questions & Answers. They were a great band & always put on a good show.

This i would love. such an underrated band.

Okay two people would buy it.

I am of the belief that they went nowhere because Victory put their 2-song sampler in the release of Between the Buried & Me "Colors Live" and it said, "FOR FANS OF BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME" which pissed people off. I remember multiple telling me, "That band fucking sucks they sound nothing like BTBAM!" Even now if you look them up on rateyourmusic you'll see comments to that effect. I still love "Volatile" and "Let Oceans Lie" and think they stand out as a great example of "progressive metalcore" in the sea of mediocrity that is metalcore.

Decent band, poorly marketed.

Oh and their 3rd album is complete shit.

Okay two people would buy it.

I am of the belief that they went nowhere because Victory put their 2-song sampler in the release of Between the Buried & Me "Colors Live" and it said, "FOR FANS OF BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME" which pissed people off. I remember multiple telling me, "That band fucking sucks they sound nothing like BTBAM!" Even now if you look them up on rateyourmusic you'll see comments to that effect. I still love "Volatile" and "Let Oceans Lie" and think they stand out as a great example of "progressive metalcore" in the sea of mediocrity that is metalcore.

Decent band, poorly marketed.

Oh and their 3rd album is complete shit.

I actually really like the new album. Took a listen or two to do it for me but its just all the heaviest parts of the band rolled up into a 8 track album. most people say its too short but whatever just look at every linkin park album all 25 mins in length lmao. Saw AHAF live at a small venue recently and the new songs rocked hard live really nice dudes too.

I wish victory would either press "The sleeping" albums or let me do it, shame those arent on vinyl yet

I asked twice last year and they keep saying they havent decided one way or another yet so they will pass on my offer for now

Yes, I would love to have The Sleeping's albums on vinyl!!! Especially the first two!!!