The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Nobody has an extra orange I can trade my black one for? If not then JKelly offered me his to buy at cost but I'd prefer to not spend more money than I already have.

Sorry buddy! Would that I could... if you end up having to buy it I could throw you a few bucks for your trouble with the other variant. Seems only right...

Sorry buddy! Would that I could... if you end up having to buy it I could throw you a few bucks for your trouble with the other variant. Seems only right...

Ditto, Im in for $5 too. Let's help the person who beny waaaay over backwards to help out a ton of us on this board.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it. I'll let you know if the people I'm waiting on end up getting an extra for me.

Just say the words. Hell, I'll buy the whole damn thing for you if it comes down to it but I figure it's only fitting that hopefully others that you've helped step forward with a small contribution as well. To many "me me me me" people in this world to let someone who contributes a selfless act, go unrewarded, IMO.

Just say the words. Hell, I'll buy the whole damn thing for you if it comes down to it but I figure it's only fitting that hopefully others that you've helped step forward with a small contribution as well. To many "me me me me" people in this world to let someone who contributes a selfless act, go unrewarded, IMO.

Agree with timbr. I'll pay a portion or the whole thing. Doesn't matter to me.

I remember way back when they dropped 2/3 that they were working on 1 but there were issues. I'm thinking both Mondo and DW were bidding for it, then maybe it would have been a similar situation to Maniac where Mondo could only do the US and DW only Europe or something so it was dropped? I don't know. 

3 is awesome and unique enough on it's own so that's an awesome release. I'm not hardcore enough to enjoy 2 over 1 in any sense, they're pretty similar. But 3 kind of has it's own special feel.

The Escape from NY release is my favorite. So I push everyone go get one. Plus there's represses so it's not tough to find.

I'm still hoping Mondo or SOMEONE does Conan the Barbarian and Robocop (original). 

The Five Buck Bandits:

deadbluehawk

sirrichardrichard

ratbrain

achillesstand7

timbrh2001

HeffersonGowell

If JKelly is selling at cost by my count we got $30 at 5 bucks a head. Anyone want to kick in for shipping? If not. I will.

Lets see if a different beneficiary steps forward with the shipping cost, if not, by the time Andrew decides he needs our help, I'll absolutely throw in the extra cost.

I'm immensely grateful that you all are willing to help me out like this. It's nice to see that there are good people out there still. If any of you ever need anything at all don't hesitate to ask. ditc586 has offered to trade me his only orange copy in exchange for my black version. I won't need you to pitch in money. Like I said, I really appreciate your kindness and generosity. Thank you all!

I'm immensely grateful that you all are willing to help me out like this. It's nice to see that there are good people out there still. If any of you ever need anything at all don't hesitate to ask. ditc586 has offered to trade me his only orange copy in exchange for my black version. I won't need you to pitch in money. Like I said, I really appreciate your kindness and generosity. Thank you all!

What you did for this online "community" was absolutely epic. A $30 orange vinyl copy doesn't even begin to re-pay your generosity, congrats on being able to secure a copy! 

The Five Buck Bandits:

deadbluehawk
sirrichardrichard
ratbrain
achillesstand7
timbrh2001
HeffersonGowell

If JKelly is selling at cost by my count we got $30 at 5 bucks a head. Anyone want to kick in for shipping? If not. I will. 

I'll put in five. Just let me know where to send it.

What a good dude to take care of the board like this.