Steubenville, Ohio High School gang rape cover up

I don't even want to imagine what you know.

This. It is making me sick thinking about. I wish I was a little more crazy so I could snap and lay down some street justice. Haha, kidding. Kids like these are the reason I dropped out of highschool early and spend most of my free time in my garage smoking weed and being pissed. Probably isn't too healthy but things like this make me really sad.

I know there is good in the world and everything but it still doesn't keep sick fucks from destroying people's lives.

shit like this is why im hesitant on bringing another life into this world.

Hear, hear. I only have a dog and I am already too protective. Plus I have nephews, so I will just live my dreams through them.

"When you're a football player, you can do whatever you want, as long as you have a winning season."

This is exactly what the fuck is wrong with our society. All those little pussies at the party who couldn't stand up to the football team deserve as much of an ass whoopin' as the rest of them. And god, do I wish I could give it to them. That sixteen year old girl could've been the biggest bitch and slut in the town, and she still didn't deserve any of that. Rape is the worst crime you can commit, in my opinion. At least you can have a decent reason for murdering someone. You can't say "oh, she pissed me off, so I raped her." God dammit. And now a fourteen year old?

I know the girls probably get more empty sympathy and useless apologies than they probably want, but god damn, I wish there was something people could do to help. I'm not speaking in literal terms. Or in this particular instance. Just in general. I've never personally known a girl who was flat-out raped. Just wish there was a way people could be like "humanity has... some good things... Here's a kitten. And some cookies. And some ice cream. And a teddy bear." Because all teenage girls are five. Anyways. I hate everything.

I think there's one important question no one's asking. How many times a day does the kid with the video camera suck "Nodi's" dick a day. Seriously. He did everything but assume the position.

After reading the complete article and watching all associated media, I don't really have anything to say that hasn't been voiced in this thread already.  I'm appalled by both the crime and the degree that everyone has gone to, to sweep it under the rug.  And that Nodi video is something horrid, for sure.  If I was manning the camera, I'd have to cut that goofy shit-head off mid-sentence, and one-up him;

RQ0T.png

"No, no - no, bro: that girl... is deader than you and your future once Anonymous blows the hatch off this scandal, and you get what's coming to you."

RQ15.png

yeah, his life is over. colleges, potential employers, potential lovers... all one quick google search away from seeing that video/reading about what he's done.

yeah, his life is over. colleges, potential employers, potential lovers... all one quick google search away from seeing that video/reading about what he's done.

I have a feeling that most people this kid will associate with probably aren't smart enough to do a google search on somebody.

I signed that petition, but if only the person who wrote it knew how to sound more official. Grammar is a bit off.

I have a feeling that most people this kid will associate with probably aren't smart enough to do a google search on somebody.

I signed that petition, but if only the person who wrote it knew how to sound more official. Grammar is a bit off.

i think it was fat mike from nofx? im not sure though haha.