Green Day - Tre yellow vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

Has anyone tried ordering it again?

you need to relax dude. you're the reason why flippers exist. people who need to have things immediately and spare no expense to accomplish that goal. a few pages back you were willing to go to ebay and pay $35+ before it was even put up online. now you want to immediately order again after your first order got cancelled because of a technical problem, as somene else already explained.

those glitches happen from time to time with hot topic's site for whatever reason. it's either that or either that are they are holding this till after that buy one get one 50% sale ends, which apparently they are already doing as people are complaining tre doesnt work with the sale. dos is still up and it has been out for a few months now without selling out, uno took months to sell out. logic says tre will take a while to sell out too.

Why is everyone so confident this hasn't actually sold out? I don't think you guys know anything for sure.

Because just about the exact same thing happened with both Uno and Dos when the HT pressings went up where it got marked as sold out but then went back up later in the day.

Uno took months to sell out, Dos is still available, and Tre probably has even less hype then those two since some people have lost interest by the third album, plus it popped up randomly whereas the other two had set release dates. I would be surprised if this sold out within the month...

Because just about the exact same thing happened with both Uno and Dos when the HT pressings went up where it got marked as sold out but then went back up later in the day.

Uno took months to sell out, Dos is still available, and Tre probably has even less hype then those two since some people have lost interest by the third album, plus it popped up randomly whereas the other two had set release dates. I would be surprised if this sold out within the month...

Well I hope you're right, because I missed this and would like to pick it up.  

it says sold out for me... 2 hours after the above post.. i guess with the sale and the 30% off are contributing factors.. oh, well, ebay it is.. it will be cheaper there coz i'm not paying $40 for shippinG

There's no way this is sold out, maybe just a glitch or something. Im sure it will be back up soon.

It's not sold out. It's a technical glitch.