Django Unchained Limited Vinyl

i haven't read this thread and don't know shit about this release other than it was $45 for a double LP. with that said, i saw a copy of this on record store day that was "made in italy" and limited to 500 numbered copies. i wish i could open it to see if it was colored or whatevs. anyway, i'm just curious if anyone has heard of/seen/bought this and can attest to its sound quality and stuff. it's only $24 so i may pick it up if someone sells me on it.

I am pretty sure the Made in Italy is a bootleg

Single Lp on black comes with a slipmat, in terms of quality i have heard no complaints. But again, it just doesn't add up as a legit release, so i am leaning towards the fact it is a bootleg 

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Django-Unchained-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack/release/4392157

I am pretty sure the Made in Italy is a bootleg

Single Lp on black comes with a slipmat, in terms of quality i have heard no complaints. But again, it just doesn't add up as a legit release, so i am leaning towards the fact it is a bootleg 

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Django-Unchained-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack/release/4392157

If it's not overpriced it is probably a bootleg of some sort lol

Then again most bootlegs are on record shelfs as "imports" so they are fake and $25-30

i should have prefaced by saying i know it's a bootleg haha. the price (especially for an import) was a giveaway. i was more concerned about the sound quality. thanks darkeyelids for doing the dirty work for me!