VC Mod Sign-Up Thread

If I'm elected mod, I will start assigning musical homework to people who are ignorant about bands outside of their direct influence and detentions to people who are annoying.

Mandatory Brand New - Daisy listening sessions

Are hipster and Scott mods yet?

If not at least give Ry new member thread delete power

Best thing to be posted on the boards ever! Ry would make no waste of time at this position.

"VC League of Extraordinary Fancy-Men + Jenna"

I read it more like, oh you're into punk and hardcore? Take some indie. You really like deathcab? Here's man overboard. Katy perry is your jam, try some set your goals

If he wanted to send me free records so I could do said homework, I'd be all for it.  Lol.  but chances are that isn't the case...

so, who is it?

They are clearly busy. On that note, I've taken the time to respond for them so they can focus on whatever it is they do that takes them forever. 

Hey guys, we appreciate your enthusiasm for the community. We are working really hard behind the scenes to make it even better in the future. As you guys can imagine choosing mods is a pretty big responsibility and we are taking it seriously. We should be ready to make an announcement next week. 

Thanks again for your patience everyone. Looking forward to big things in 2013. 

Dude, let's call a truce now! We got the same B-day broski! (but you are a year older :P)

B-DAY BROZ 4 LYFE!!!

Deal. MARCH 27 GONNA GET BUCKWILD, YA'LL!!!!!!!