VC Mod Sign-Up Thread

We're looking to add at least two people for now (in addition to Jhulud who is already one)

If you're interested in helping out, please submit your name here, as well as  a quick reason why you think you'd be good.

We'll be choosing people by the end of this week, with input from Jhulud.

Responsibilities will include monitoring spam/spammers/users who aren't playing around nicely, merging threads (if needed), renaming threads (if needed), and additional responsibilities.

What we're not looking for are users who want to feel superior to others. We're just looking for members who want to help out and keep this community in good shape. Being a mod will not put you in a bracket above others.

I've been here since the start of the board, I'm a public figure (no hiding behind a weird screenname for me) and I'm on this board throughout the workday and while at home at night (my post count will prove it). I've never burned another boardie on a trade or sale, and I tend to think of myself as one of a handful of members who consistently contribute to VC in a positive way.

I've been here since the start of the board, I'm a public figure (no hiding behind a weird screenname for me) and I'm on this board throughout the workday and while at home at night (my post count will prove it). I've never burned another boardie on a trade or sale, and I tend to think of myself as one of a handful of members who consistently contribute to VC in a positive way.

Not sure I could make an argument against this if I tried my hardest.

I've only been on her a little less than two years, but I check the site an insane number of times every hour. I generally try and help people out and spend less time trolling than many people. That being said, I definitely think Scott and Collective Mike are great choices. Ry Bread's also a cool dude.