VC Mod Sign-Up Thread

I've been here since the start of the board, I'm a public figure (no hiding behind a weird screenname for me) and I'm on this board throughout the workday and while at home at night (my post count will prove it). I've never burned another boardie on a trade or sale, and I tend to think of myself as one of a handful of members who consistently contribute to VC in a positive way.

I've been here since the start of the board, I'm a public figure (no hiding behind a weird screenname for me) and I'm on this board throughout the workday and while at home at night (my post count will prove it). I've never burned another boardie on a trade or sale, and I tend to think of myself as one of a handful of members who consistently contribute to VC in a positive way.

I Vote For Scott!

How the hell do you get that job?

I started out as a CSR taking calls for Boost Mobile... moved my way up the ladder very quickly. A few months ago, I moved into the social media department (interacting with customers via Facebook and Twitter.) Two weeks ago, I was promoted yet again to supervisor of the department. I had to bust my ass and work 40-60 hours a week for $8/hr for about 6 months. But now, I am blessed with a very strong salary and a rather easy position. Just had to hustle man...

I started out as a CSR taking calls for Boost Mobile... moved my way up the ladder very quickly. A few months ago, I moved into the social media department (interacting with customers via Facebook and Twitter.) Two weeks ago, I was promoted yet again to supervisor of the department. I had to bust my ass and work 40-60 hours a week for $8/hr for about 6 months. But now, I am blessed with a very strong salary and a rather easy position. Just had to hustle man...

Word. Sounds like the easiest job ever