PO - Vinnie Caruana - City By The Sea EP

The Jax show on Thursday was a pretty unique experience. A Loss For Words stopped in the middle of their first song because whoever was working the soundboard left his mic on so all they could hear in the monitors was talking. And Geoff was fucking hammered and yelled at/threatened people having loud conversations by the bar. And yes, Vinnie's set was awesome and he's a pretty cool guy. I got 157/300 and picked up 158 for Brock. Vinnie made me promise the extra one was for a friend.

The Jax show on Thursday was a pretty unique experience. A Loss For Words stopped in the middle of their first song because whoever was working the soundboard left his mic on so all they could hear in the monitors was talking. And Geoff was fucking hammered and yelled at/threatened people having loud conversations by the bar. And yes, Vinnie's set was awesome and he's a pretty cool guy. I got 157/300 and picked up 158 for Brock. Vinnie made me promise the extra one was for a friend.

Once again, thanks so much my man!

If you want me to grab you a tour version, PM ME IN NEXT HOUR.

Im here with vinnie now, and hes willing to throw me as many as I need, as long as they go to a good home.

Also, exclusive info here... Extra mile is doing a clear variant out of 300, which may or may not be hand numbered, he's not sure yet, and that will be for the UK/Europe.

Im here with vinnie now, and hes willing to throw me as many as I need, as long as they go to a good home.

Also, exclusive info here... Extra mile is doing a clear variant out of 300, which may or may not be hand numbered, he's not sure yet, and that will be for the UK/Europe.

Can't PM you, but I'm down for a copy! Let me know if you can snag one for me!

PM'd!

Gotten a couple pm's, all from pretty reputable people here, which is nice to see. Anybody that has PM'd me thus far is gravy.

This is last call for records. Pm me now or forever hold your peace. Oh, and not to be a dick, but if you have like 4 posts, dont bother. I don't want to see any of these end up on eBay. Nobody deserves that, specially not vinnie who is willing to help me, and us out as a community. That'd just be straight disrespectful.

Gotten a couple pm's, all from pretty reputable people here, which is nice to see. Anybody that has PM'd me thus far is gravy.

This is last call for records. Pm me now or forever hold your peace. Oh, and not to be a dick, but if you have like 4 posts, dont bother. I don't want to see any of these end up on eBay. Nobody deserves that, specially not vinnie who is willing to help me, and us out as a community. That'd just be straight disrespectful.

Just don't be mad when I pull a Kevin! and raffle it off.

Any luck with mine?