Pranks

Post your pranks - stories, pictures, etc.

Two summers ago, a friend and I were cleaning out a storage unit that held all the props, set dressing, etc. for a film we had just finished working on. We kept the stuff we liked, sold a bunch of stuff we didn't want, and tossed the rest. There was one item we were having trouble selling and there was no way we were just going to throw it out... a tombstone. It wasn't some crappy prop tombstone, it was real and engraved and heavy as balls. We got the bright idea that we should just drop it off in some random park, so we drove around until we found the perfect spot and then we made the drop.

The funny thing about the tombstone is that the death was dated 2012 and we put this out in 2011. Needless to say we creeped out a couple local residents. The real surprise came about a week later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019485/Mystery-tombstone-raises-chilling-questions-predicts-2012-death.html

http://shermanoaks.patch.com/articles/mystery-headstone-creats-intrigue

http://badassdigest.com/2011/07/27/the-mysterious-prophetic-headstone-of-sherman-oaks/

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2011/07/the-mystery-of-the-suspicious-dog-park-tombstone/

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2011/07/27/Mystery-tombstone-appears-at-LA-park/UPI-66251311781190/

We even made the local television news haha!

I read about this one prank years and years ago. I always wanted to do it. I guess it's less of a prank and more of a way to subtlety drive someone insane.

I don't remember exactly how it goes but all you have to do is take pennies and hide them in random places where the person will find them. 1st day, in their shoe. 2nd day, under their pillow, 3rd day in the fridge under their milk, Always change spots, and use more than 1 penny if you feel like it. Soon they'll start wondering where the hell all the pennies are coming from. It would probably get pretty interesting if you did this for a few weeks.

My roommate already thinks we have a ghost or something so she'd probably lose her mind.

There was a great prank thread on here from years back where some guy at a pizza parlor got revenge on a delivery driver. He posted photos and updates in real time. If someone can find it I swear you will laugh your ass off. 

tht was eddie and the laxative pizza. dude i seriously was crying. the dude got fired a few weeks later, and wound up stabbing someone a few months down the road. not ed, but they guy they pranked. 

I remember 6-7 years ago I was driving around the city with a friend and we got the brilliant idea to pick up this toilet from the curbside trash pickup we knew something could be done with it. After a few hours we decided to shit in it and put a mannequin head on top of the shit with fuck off and die written in sharpie on her head. We drove to a house and  carried it across the street a few hundred feet then set it on some asshole coke head kid's porch and rang the doorbell. It sat there for a few weeks. fast foreword 3 years later sneaking this into a conversation with said person and he proceeds to tell us he found out who it was and beat the piss out of them.

I can't tell you how manny times we used to put soap/food coloring in the fountain downtown just typical 

asshole things.

my buddy's ex was convinced her house was haunted.  she had these little cat figurines in a glass display case that she swore moved.  

It was really just me turning them 90 to 180 degrees every time i was over her house.  had it going for 3+ years until they broke up.  she still doesn't know.

my buddy's ex was convinced her house was haunted.  she had these little cat figurines in a glass display case that she swore moved.  

It was really just me turning them 90 to 180 degrees every time i was over her house.  had it going for 3+ years until they broke up.  she still doesn't know.

Why cant I like this?

A dr pranked me good. When I was going in for my kidney operation I stripped bare to get in the gown. I noticed he had written 'this one' on my right and 'not this one' on my left. Both with smilies and in purple marker. He said he wanted to lighten the mood and make me feel better.

The staff had no idea. Therefore I freaked out more. And as he gasses me up he tells them. I counted to one. And fell asleep.

Back in high school my friend's mom used to put out this christmas decoration that were wooden blocks in the shape of santa that spelled SANTA. Every day I would rearrange them to say SATAN and her mom stopped after a week because she got so creeped out and thought there was a evil spirit in the house.

Back in high school my friend's mom used to put out this christmas decoration that were wooden blocks in the shape of santa that spelled SANTA. Every day I would rearrange them to say SATAN and her mom stopped after a week because she got so creeped out and thought there was a evil spirit in the house.

dude...we're on the same level.  except yours was more satanic.  i like yours better.