PO: Circle Takes The Square - Decompositions Volume 1

http://circletakesthesquare.bigcartel.com/

preorders went live. just copped the lunar/solar copy. figured i would just start a new thread since this isn't the kickstarter anymore.

if anyone is scared its not as good as As The Root Undo, dont be, its fucking good. Price is steep but they're self releasing so i guess its ok.

I don't get why it's okay for it to be a $40 record just because its self-released. Seems like backward logic. If a label were releasing it they would be taking most of the profit and even lf the label was charging $40 to give the band a lot of dough from it, people would bitch about it to no end. But since the band is getting all the profit from this massive price gouging, it's somehow okay? Fuck that, and fuck supporting this. Anyone who buys this is the reason labels/bands can charge $40 for a record and get away with it. Use your money and make a statement rather than perpetuate this horrible trend (and band).

I don't get why it's okay for it to be a $40 record just because its self-released. Seems like backward logic. If a label were releasing it they would be taking most of the profit and even lf the label was charging $40 to give the band a lot of dough from it, people would bitch about it to no end. But since the band is getting all the profit from this massive price gouging, it's somehow okay? Fuck that, and fuck supporting this. Anyone who buys this is the reason labels/bands can charge $40 for a record and get away with it. Use your money and make a statement rather than perpetuate this horrible trend (and band).

It's not selfreleased. It was funded by way of Kickstarter.