Dikembe - Chicago Bowls 7" (PO Soon)

"Sorry, but one or more items in your cart are no longer available"

All morning with this shit, no matter what I have in my cart.

About to say 'fuck it' and not get this until Dikembe puts out their new album. Admittedly a little disappointed the most limited variant is the wildest pressing. Thought for sure the others would be a little more off-the-wall given the sudden hype behind Dikembe.

"Sorry, but one or more items in your cart are no longer available"

All morning with this shit, no matter what I have in my cart.

About to say 'fuck it' and not get this until Dikembe puts out their new album. Admittedly a little disappointed the most limited variant is the wildest pressing. Thought for sure the others would be a little more off-the-wall given the sudden hype behind Dikembe.

This.

It's really awesome that people have been so excited about this release. It's incredibly rewarding to know that people still care years after we recorded it. I'm bummed people have had issues ordering or didn't get what they wanted but please try to take it easy on us and Tiny Engines. It's new territory for all of us and the response has been way crazier than we respected and we're trying to learn as we go along.

It's really awesome that people have been so excited about this release. It's incredibly rewarding to know that people still care years after we recorded it. I'm bummed people have had issues ordering or didn't get what they wanted but please try to take it easy on us and Tiny Engines. It's new territory for all of us and the response has been way crazier than we respected and we're trying to learn as we go along.

What exactly has been going on with people's orders? I noticed that the TE twitter feed was getting pretty heated there over some 'fans' orders.

Send them my Meme Ryan. I've gotten dozens of messages on here from people telling me it made them feel better. Don't ever doubt the effect a Rasta Banana can have on soothing hurt feelings for a 7" that has pot puns. 

Ok, a few of you seem to be having a tough day due to this PO. I made this for you to help feel better:

3u6c2l.jpg

What exactly has been going on with people's orders? I noticed that the TE twitter feed was getting pretty heated there over some 'fans' orders.

I dunno about specific cases but I just saw that people were having trouble getting the site to load and paying and whatnot. I think the two more limited colors went a lot faster than anyone expected too and some people missed out.