PO: The Story So Far - What You Don't See

Slept in and missed the watermelon, oh well. Should have listened to their facebook yesterday when they said to be up early!! Ordered the purple/white though because I still like the color (although not as much)... Thought about ordering the 180 gram one just so I could maybe trade it for a watermelon one later, but that would just be silly. I'm pretty excited about this album, I felt like the new song stuck to their signature style without sounding stale, and although i didn't pay too close attention to the lyrics, they didn't come off as overbearingly 'FUCK U BITCH I'M MOVING ON' as all the lyrics on USAD, so that's also a plus.

Same here. Ill just wait. They'll press the shit out of this album too. 

i mean, the shit has already been pressed out of it... 4,000 copies for the first press? they pressed 4,000 copies of USAD across four presses, so i think it will be a while until another repress of this. OR NOT. who the fuck knows. not me.

i mean, the shit has already been pressed out of it... 4,000 copies for the first press? they pressed 4,000 copies of USAD across four presses, so i think it will be a while until another repress of this. OR NOT. who the fuck knows. not me.

true.  the variant I like most is the purple/white one, but if that sells out within the week I'll be okay with just a white copy.  haha

I once won tickets to see Gallagher. He was utterly filthy. The audience kept yelling for him to smash things and he kept yelling back to "Fucking Wait". Then at the end he grabbed a bunch of things for two minutes and smashed them with barely a joke. He was just resigned that he had to keep doing it to get the audience to come back. The pathetic nature of his routine was the funniest part of the whole night. 

probably a dumb question, but is it worth upgrading from media mail to priority? i didn't really look over the shipping options because i was rushing through the checkout on my cell phone. i remember ordering the USAD preorder with priority and still got small seam splits. i didn't care enough to try to complain about it since i planned on keeping it and still have it, i just don't want to pay a few extra bucks this time around and end up with the same result i would've gotten with media mail.

probably a dumb question, but is it worth upgrading from media mail to priority? i didn't really look over the shipping options because i was rushing through the checkout on my cell phone. i remember ordering the USAD preorder with priority and still got small seam splits. i didn't care enough to try to complain about it since i planned on keeping it and still have it, i just don't want to pay a few extra bucks this time around and end up with the same result i would've gotten with media mail.

Tons of people had seam splits on the first pressing. It was inevitable from the packing job, not the method of shipping.