Okay, VC: Ask me (almost) anything about my job.

Well said. I just find it disgusting that somebody can be comfortable supporting such drivel, no matter where your tastes may be. I doubt that it means much to Scott though. He seems pretty smug about himself.

Says the guy who goes into multiple threads that he has no interest in just to try and bring other people down.

I think it is safe to say he expected backlash, even to this degree. No surprise that people would take the opportunity to shit on him, pretty standard procedure around here anyway.

Look, I am far from AP's demographic, so I don't need to waste time bashing a magazine for covering what their readers want. If I wanted to do that, I would bash women's fashion magazines...

My experience: Scott was cool the times I met him, and although I may have a disagreement with him from time to time on here, I don't have any beef with him, nor would I use my dislike of AP bands against him to make a pointless point.

Juan, can we just lock this thread since it has just turned into stupid shit...if someone has a legit question for Scott, PM the guy.

What happened to the fold out posters that used to come with almost every issue? 

It was something my boss wanted to try to see if it would increase sales. We stopped doing them because it was cost prohibitive. (Doing foldout poster inserts is seriously expensive as shit.)

It was something my boss wanted to try to see if it would increase sales. We stopped doing them because it was cost prohibitive. (Doing foldout poster inserts is seriously expensive as shit.)

How expensive is shit? Does the amount of corn/ float or non floating aspect increase the price?

I'm legitimately curious. How many graphic designers work there?

We have one art director, one director of new media, two full-time art associates and one art assistant who is part time. Those five people are responsible for designing the print magazine, the iPad edition of said magazine, our website, all marketing assets, tour posters, etc. They do amazing work for such a small staff.

Is having a sweet ass beard required? On a serious note

Whatt kind of pomade do you buy? 

There are currently no other bearded people working here, although a few art guys occasionally flirt with facial hair.

I don't use any pomade on my hair or facial hair, but everyone seems to think I do on my mustache. I don't know why.