PO: Paramore - Paramore (Self-Titled)

gmoney

Ordered before they were listed as backordered and just got an email saying that it's backordered. It even says my order date is 4/9 and its been on backorder since 4/10. How cool.

i tried to email them last night and got a response apologizing for the confusion and that my order was processed and will be shipped out today. it is now on back order but mine wasn't affected. i guess they only have 2 or 3 available.

so you should be getting yours, too. but try to get a hold of them just to make sure.

i tried to email them last night and got a response apologizing for the confusion and that my order was processed and will be shipped out today. it is now on back order but mine wasn't affected. i guess they only have 2 or 3 available.

so you should be getting yours, too. but try to get a hold of them just to make sure.

I got the same email from them today.

So I found out I'm seeing Paramore tonight at Jimmy Kimmel Live! It's one of the outdoor mini concerts. Has anyone ever gone to one of these before? They air two songs, but most bands play longer then that. Of the setlists I've seen, it's usually 7-10 songs? Just wondering if anyone has gone before so I know what all to expect.

So I found out I'm seeing Paramore tonight at Jimmy Kimmel Live! It's one of the outdoor mini concerts. Has anyone ever gone to one of these before? They air two songs, but most bands play longer then that. Of the setlists I've seen, it's usually 7-10 songs? Just wondering if anyone has gone before so I know what all to expect.

I actually saw Paramore on JK not long after Riot! came out, I think they played 5 songs when I saw them. You basically line up hours before they start the taping and they let you in when they start taping and show you the show as it's being taped on a big screen and then the band starts after the introduction from Kimmel. All in all it's not bad since it's free.

Just got shipping notification. Sweet!

The Paramore mini show was pretty awesome I must say. They played 5 songs, which I was hoping for more, but it's a free show on JKL so I can't complain.

1. Still Into You
2. Now
3. Brick By Boring Brick
4. That's What You Get
5. Misery Business

Cool with me, they also signed CD's afterword. Really cool people, the guitar/bass player seemed happy that I was probably one of few who actually cared about them rather then just Hayley haha.