The Official Horror Thread

Rip

So what are you guy's thinking about Annebelle? I've got my tix already for Friday night, but I'm sure it is going to be a massive let down. I absolutely adore The Conjuring.

I'm pretty excited. I'll probably choose to see Gone Girl over this on Friday. I'll see Annabelle the next time I go though.

May see it Saturday. Really enjoyed The Conjuring. Why do you think itll be a massive letdown?

Early reviews have been pretty unfavorable and it just looks cheap.  I also talked with joe bishara (who is scoring again and playing the 'demon' as he did in insidious and the conjuring) and he definitely gave the impression that this one definitely wasn't going to be either of those two.  I just hope it isn't a train wreck.

Early reviews have been pretty unfavorable and it just looks cheap.  I also talked with joe bishara (who is scoring again and playing the 'demon' as he did in insidious and the conjuring) and he definitely gave the impression that this one definitely wasn't going to be either of those two.  I just hope it isn't a train wreck.

Yeah, I've been checking out the reviews & it's looking a little bleak. I'll still watch it at some point but hopes have diminished a bit. Joseph Bishara scores however have been awesome.

I NEVER would have bought them myself, but I won copies of 11-11-11 on CD and Insidious Chapter 2 on vinyl. Both are pretty dope.

I have Insidious 1 & 2 & Dark Skies are they're all quality. Insidious 1 is a stand-out though. Fucking creepy.

The director of Annabelle has two other directing credits...Mortal Kombat: Annihilation and The Butterfly Effect 2

I'm gonna go with "save your $15" on this one.

And this is very disconcerting. :/

I'm a big fan of Bishara's scores, however his work for Annabelle didn't seem all that fresh.  I'll have to give it a proper listen on its own whenver it is released.

As for Annaebelle, it really wasn't that bad.  Not what I expected to say the least - far more Rosemary's Baby than Child's Play/Dead Silence.  The acting was a bit clunky at times, but not a bad experience overall.

I'm a big fan of Bishara's scores, however his work for Annabelle didn't seem all that fresh.  I'll have to give it a proper listen on its own whenver it is released.

As for Annaebelle, it really wasn't that bad.  Not what I expected to say the least - far more Rosemary's Baby than Child's Play/Dead Silence.  The acting was a bit clunky at times, but not a bad experience overall.

My sister saw it & thought it was decent. Said it was a little creepy, the doll was a lot creepy & it was pretty predictable. I'll probly just wait til redbox.

• Rip changed the title to The Official Horror Thread