The Official Horror Thread

Rip

Second movie of the "Ronnie sits at home and looks for a job viewing" today was Eden Lake; a British flick starring Michael Fassbender, written and directed by James Watkins (The Woman in Black, The Descent: Pt 2).  Couple goes into the woods and faces a human antagonist, ala The Strangers, Black Rock, etc.  I really liked this one, though there were points that really pull at the heart strings.  

Dear god, someone please hire me already. 

Second movie of the "Ronnie sits at home and looks for a job viewing" today was Eden Lake; a British flick starring Michael Fassbender, written and directed by James Watkins (The Woman in Black, The Descent: Pt 2).  Couple goes into the woods and faces a human antagonist, ala The Strangers, Black Rock, etc.  I really liked this one, though there were points that really pull at the heart strings.  

Dear god, someone please hire me already. 

Eden lake is great

Not sure how many Grave Encounters fans we have here, but Fright-Rags just put up a pretty awesome shirt for pre-order. Supposed to ship around late April.

http://www.fright-rags.com/grave-encounters-presale-1537.html

I usually get my horror shirts from rottencotton.com, in case you folks are not aware of that site, some cool stuff.

Ugh, still havent seen that... worth watching?

& yeah thats a sweet shirt.

Without a doubt.  It really creeped me out for some reason when I first watched it.  And like Stranaspank said, the second one is more or less the same thing.  I think it's still worth watching though.  The premise is really cool.

I usually get my horror shirts from rottencotton.com, in case you folks are not aware of that site, some cool stuff.

I've never personally ordered from them but I've looked through their stuff quite a few times and almost bought stuff.  Always end up coming back to Fright-Rags though.  Without a doubt the nicest and best customer service I've ever dealt with.  Plus all their stuff is top-notch.  Might be a little on the expensive side sometimes. but it's always worth it.

Without a doubt.  It really creeped me out for some reason when I first watched it.  And like Stranaspank said, the second one is more or less the same thing.  I think it's still worth watching though.  The premise is really cool.

Caught it last night. The last half was solid with some creepy stuff. Enjoyed it.

I'm waiting to watch Clown, as the misses is terrified by clowns.  Stoked for it though. 

I need to see Clown so badly.

I actually just watched this last night and was hoping there was people talking about it in here, haha.

Anyways, I thought this movie was pretty awesome. It somewhat dragged on for a little too long, but the special effects/makeup were pretty sweet, and it was a really clever horror movie. I enjoyed it a lot.

Watched ABC's of Death 2 on Netflix over the weekend. So disappointing compared to the original. I think there were maybe 2 or 3 shorts I actually enjoyed.

I need to watch the second one again but after the first viewing I thought I remembered liking it just as much if not a little more than the first.  Definitely need to watch it again though.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally watched The Taking of Deborah Logan. Geeze that shit was creepy, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Followed it with Dead Snow 2. It was ridiculous, as it should be, but the copy I got had terribly done subtitles so that kinda sucked. Other than that, it was entertaining. Really wanting to see The Voices.

• Rip changed the title to The Official Horror Thread