Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the code on those wheels is tilted or something. The christmas one was fucked too.

well yeah, each item has a different % of winning. Its the same for the prize boxes for this update. Stuff like fences and decorations are higher % & the more desirable items like characters or buildings are lower to keep your interest for the full update period.

I log in pretty much every day for a minute or 2, more when updates hit but i don't go to friends towns and even really tap on all my buildings cause i have over 6mil. This update should have me log in for longer periods of time. The hard part is not spending donuts to rush everything since i have over 3000.

I started messing w/ the Family Guy game and i don't like it nearly as much as TSTO

How does everyone have so many donuts. I don't understand!

People be hackin' yo. I am not sure if it is still happening, but there are legit people on Reddit who can hook you up with whatever you want.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm out of space on my phone and this app takes up a huge chunk; I'm debating uninstalling it but I'm afraid I'll want to come back to it someday and then I'll have to start over. Am I just being paranoid? I'm assuming if I ever re-install it I could just log in and it would load my Springfield...

I'm out of space on my phone and this app takes up a huge chunk; I'm debating uninstalling it but I'm afraid I'll want to come back to it someday and then I'll have to start over. Am I just being paranoid? I'm assuming if I ever re-install it I could just log in and it would load my Springfield...

You are correct

this easter update is so damn BS.  you complete the storyline and stop getting baskets.  Its like they want you to visit redit and get your account donut loaded.

On a side note FGQFS kicks ass.   I love collecting items to unlock charecters.   And i laugh at the storyline more than i ever did playing TSTO

• 1 month later...