Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

how the hell are we supposed to collect the Craft Items?

I've had the Collector for like a week already and only have 10 of the toolbelts, 3 capes, and 2 handcuffs.  I'm never going to have enough to build everything?

Toolbelts for crushing criminals, capes every couple hours from the heroes squad, handcuffs for superheroes chasing criminals for four hours. You shoud be able to acquire about 6-10 toolbelts, 3 capes and 2 handcuffs a day, visiting Springfield every couple hours. 

Toolbelts for crushing criminals, capes every couple hours from the heroes squad, handcuffs for superheroes chasing criminals for four hours. You shoud be able to acquire about 6-10 toolbelts, 3 capes and 2 handcuffs a day, visiting Springfield every couple hours.

Ain't nobody got time for that. Don't forget to get your phones by tapping your friends buildings!

yeah, way too time consuming. its almost like they want people to hack their accounts with donuts

That's just an unwanted side effect, what they are really going for is dopes that spend lots of money on F2P games. I don't know anyone personally that has dropped money on this game, but I do have a friend that was spending a couple hundred dollars a month on Clash of Clans.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i started playing this again once i heard of the monorail update and i've not played in 6 months and it's gone crazy with the amount of tasks i have backlogged!

on a side note, has anyone got any tips on how to acquire some donuts? i accidentally spent a fair few with speeding up tasks when i didn't want to and now i'm pretty low on them :(

i started playing this again once i heard of the monorail update and i've not played in 6 months and it's gone crazy with the amount of tasks i have backlogged!

on a side note, has anyone got any tips on how to acquire some donuts? i accidentally spent a fair few with speeding up tasks when i didn't want to and now i'm pretty low on them :(

https://www.reddit.com/r/freedonuts