Touche Amore/Title Fight Split 7"

Royce

So, is this even real? There's no way I'm preordering something like this off of Amazon.

amazon is actually risk free cause they dont take any money out of your account til it ships, if it ever does, and even if it doesnt and ends up not being real, you still dont lose anything.

also, if the price goes down, theyve got you covered on that as well.

i dont see how you WOULDNT just go ahead and place the order as a fail safe, seeing how it is an RSD release and all, and RSD seems to be a giant clusterfuck in the first place. what if amazon is the only place you end up being able to get it, they come through, and everything else fails?

Just an FYI...historically, when Amazon has listed RSD stuff in the past for pre-order it always gets cancelled....unless it is an items that is also going to be sold at places like Soundstagedirect or ElusiveDisc (e.g. Fleetwood Mac Rumors, etc---which are usually the timed releases).  If it is an "official" RSD release with the sticker/stamp on it, then it will never remain in Amazon's system.