? Paper Route - The Peace of Wild Things ?

Anyone have any info on this LP? All I can find is that it does in fact exist. Discogs says so but I can't find anything else--not even a webstore that has it listed as sold out or anything. Supposedly is Tree of Hearts Records? Can't find that site anywhere.

Even if you don't know this album, any thoughts on how to track it down (other than random eBaying)?

Discogs listing: http://www.discogs.com/Paper-Route-The-Peace-Of-Wild-Things/release/3904365

Yeah that's insane. I actually sucked it up and ordered it only to realize they're touring near me soon (tweeted at them and they are carrying The Peace of Wild Things on this Anberlin support tour!) Called Topspin Media within 10 minutes to cancel but apparently they have a no refund policy. Emailed the "big wigs" and she said I just have to refuse the order when it shows up and that it will be automatically cancelled/refunded when it returns to the warehouse.

So yeah... will be picking this up on the tour date in Seattle! Not sure if they'll have Absence or not. But honestly, I haven't ever listened to it, as crazy as that sounds.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

both the records say Out Of Stock when you try and add them to cart. I let these pass because the shipping was almost as much as the records. even tried contacting them about giving me a break on the shipping but they never responded. sucks. great band though.

• 4 months later...