Transit - Young New England

The picture for the $35 bundle does not show the special cover but says it has it. I will order it and regardless I think it is a much better sounding variant than red/white/blue starbust even if it ends up being less rare but the cover is just so cool.

Also I actually like that shirt. the two times I have seen this band they have been great live. I honestly need to get Listen and Forgive on vinyl one day but will just focus on this currently cause as much as I would love to I can't buy everything. I have high hopes for this album. I do hope it really does come with that super awesome leaf screen print cover.

The picture for the $35 bundle does not show the special cover but says it has it. I will order it and regardless I think it is a much better sounding variant than red/white/blue starbust even if it ends up being less rare but the cover is just so cool.

Also I actually like that shirt. the two times I have seen this band they have been great live. I honestly need to get Listen and Forgive on vinyl one day but will just focus on this currently cause as much as I would love to I can't buy everything. I have high hopes for this album. I do hope it really does come with that super awesome leaf screen print cover.

wow I think you have access to my brain, this is literally the same thing for me. I hope they just messed up the pic on this bundle and it DOES have the special cover, that's the only reason I got that variant. I too am far behind and need to get L&F on vinyl. 

wow I think you have access to my brain, this is literally the same thing for me. I hope they just messed up the pic on this bundle and it DOES have the special cover, that's the only reason I got that variant. I too am far behind and need to get L&F on vinyl. 

I mean if it doesn't worse thing that happens is I have a first pressing variant that I think sounds very fitting (better than the red/blue/white imo), a shirt I would wear, and a signed poster... heck I may be strange but having a cd of something means a good amount to me as well just cause I still use CDs all the time in the car. Bundle has just about everything I want and if the cover is right than this bundle is great value. LP would normally run with shipping around $20 regardless where you are getting it, picking up a cd would be at least $10, a shirt is about $15, and signed poster is really just a bonus.

I mean if it doesn't worse thing that happens is I have a first pressing variant that I think sounds very fitting (better than the red/blue/white imo), a shirt I would wear, and a signed poster... heck I may be strange but having a cd of something means a good amount to me as well just cause I still use CDs all the time in the car. Bundle has just about everything I want and if the cover is right than this bundle is great value. LP would normally run with shipping around $20 regardless where you are getting it, picking up a cd would be at least $10, a shirt is about $15, and signed poster is really just a bonus.

that is true, in all honesty its a pretty good deal. I would however, like to get the red/blue variant at some point too. I'm hoping they'll have it on tour.

that is true, in all honesty its a pretty good deal. I would however, like to get the red/blue variant at some point too. I'm hoping they'll have it on tour.

I don't think it is a bad variant but from someone who is not a variant collector I am pretty content with what I can get especially if it fits the cover. While this is coming out in spring I just have a feeling I will be listening to this more in fall.

I don't think it is a bad variant but from someone who is not a variant collector I am pretty content with what I can get especially if it fits the cover. While this is coming out in spring I just have a feeling I will be listening to this more in fall.

yeah I agree, their last record was more of a summer one for me. But the artwork, title and so far the one song, have made me feel very fall-ish. 

I honestly think new transit sounds better than old transit but I am just glad Rise Records has some quality bands these days. Their old stuff sounded good but like they just trying to imitate bands they liked. Their new stuff really puts emphasis on their strong points especially their singer's voice.

I think Joe has really progressed from "This Will Not Define Us" to "Listen & Forgive"/now. 

this song is terrible.

"stay home" is probably my favorite record of all the late 90s/early 00s rehash of the past few years.  i even liked the acoustic album.

unlistenable shit like this really makes what title fight and basement (i.e. change up their sound and make better records) did even more impressive.

didn't care for listen & forgive and this is even worse.