ON SALE NOW! You, Me, and Everyone We Know - A GREAT BIG HOLE EP 7"

1. You must be new here
  2. I didn't know having a zune made me a toll I just like them more then Ipods
  3. I don't have a 3rd point but 2 bullet points seemed dull and lacking.

For the record, I laughed at #1. But I also read it with a "You must be new here moderator guy whos been here forever, I've said I'm not a toll already" attitude. Also had the black kid "oooohhh" gif in my head.

So after all that, the fact that people still treat you the same didn't make you think to change your behavior a bit???

The thing is I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong, and I will admit I was a bit out of line, but the whole toll thing is still a bit of a sensitive spot for me, because I spent 2 weeks proving myself after sticking up for somebody. So when somebody brings up the troll line it offends me a bit, so I used the "you must be new here" line referencing those mentioned two weeks as it was somewhat my introduction as most of the user base had a chance to meet me. So from the bottom of my heart everybody I apologize for my behavior tonight and in the past, and if anybody has tips to help improve my "thread etiquette" they would be greatly appreciated as VC is the first thread I have joined.

I understand that, but I did not spend my first 2 weeks on here proving myself as a person, only to still get joked about it weeks later, and with your logic, me taking a jab at him and this entire thread is just betwixt banter between friends, and oh look at that alliteration.

I'm gonna try one more time. A troll doesn't mean you're not real. A troll posts ridiculous things to get reactions out of people and nothing else. I'll spell out 3 things you did wrong.

1. You made yourself obvious almost immediately. Most new members post here and there and once they get the flow contribute meaningfully.

2. You defended someone who was getting piled on about things he legitimately did wrong. And that same person was a dick to everyone else, and you defended him. Not smart

3. YOU TOLD A RESPECTED BOARD MEMBER AND MODERATOR "YOU MUST BE NEW" !!!!

Slow down and observe. Otherwise, you have proven everyone right.

Fuck it. I see what you did there.

1. TeenageEric, you made not one...but TWO proof videos to prove you're not a toll

2. People still think you come of as a toll

3. Maybe you should realize that and change up how you approach things or its only going to become worse for you

4. Toll Toll Toll

You see you're 27 years old I'm 15 yeas old that's 12 years difference we were born and raised in different decades, as most of VC is around mid 20ish early 30's (or what I've observed), I'm always going to approach things differently then y'all. I can't just up and change my whole opnions and outlooks just because they don't agree with yours. Most always I'm going to look at a situation differently then most of you, but it doesn't help when every time I voice my opinion I get called a "troll". I also don't appreciate the fact you we're clearly trying to get a rise out of me with your forth bullet point, but whatever if you want to be immature be my guest.

You see you're 27 years old I'm 15 yeas old that's 12 years difference we were born and raised in different decades, as most of VC is around mid 20ish early 30's (or what I've observed), I'm always going to approach things differently then y'all. I can't just up and change my whole opnions and outlooks just because they don't agree with yours. Most always I'm going to look at a situation differently then most of you, but it doesn't help when every time I voice my opinion I get called a "toll". I also don't appreciate the fact you we're clearly trying to get a rise out of me with your forth bullet point, but whatever if you want to be immature be my guest.

fixed

You see you're 27 years old I'm 15 yeas old that's 12 years difference we were born and raised in different decades, as most of VC is around mid 20ish early 30's (or what I've observed), I'm always going to approach things differently then y'all. I can't just up and change my whole opnions and outlooks just because they don't agree with yours. Most always I'm going to look at a situation differently then most of you, but it doesn't help when every time I voice my opinion I get called a "troll". I also don't appreciate the fact you we're clearly trying to get a rise out of me with your forth bullet point, but whatever if you want to be immature be my guest.

I'm on my phone, someone please reply to this with the chuck norris punch gif.

my mother had a zune. any time she asked me to do anything with it, i wanted to cry. worst desktop program ever.

eric, dude... no one thinks you're not real. we know you're 15. 

just more reading, less responding.