THE HARLEM SHAKE

I keep seeing "Harlem Shake" all over Youtube and i am going to avoid it like the plague 

holy shit, same. after what happened with gagnam style, i want absolutely nothing to do with this.

it mostly pisses me off because, what a lazy name. the harlem shake is already a thing.

emory baseball team:

ATX facebook employees:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP3UUjqT7xg

waldo and mr mcgibblets make this one for me.

black edition:

already played out, but these were a few of the better ones.  i'm just glad no one in my office had the bright idea of making one of these yet.

holy shit, same. after what happened with gagnam style, i want absolutely nothing to do with this.

it mostly pisses me off because, what a lazy name. the harlem shake is already a thing.

There's a dude in my office who does the gagnam style dance like every day.  He acts like he's the coolest dude in town too because he does it. 

There's a dude in my office who does the gagnam style dance like every day. He acts like he's the coolest dude in town too because he does it.

Next time, bring up the whole him singing about killing American daughters and mothers in South Korea. And act really really offended.

You can also make up that the riding the horse move is actually him making fun of "Yankees" bc of Yankee Doodle

Don't be pissed I took a shit in your chef hat

Aww Don't get pissy I was poking fun of you

But Hey ill send you the links my mom forwarded me of this if you want and If it makes you feel any better i found the Asian lady doing this on tosh with her finger up her nose was pretty funny.

Next time, bring up the whole him singing about killing American daughters and mothers in South Korea. And act really really offended.

You can also make up that the riding the horse move is actually him making fun of "Yankees" bc of Yankee Doodle

I just try to ignore it as much as possible.  The same dude walks around all the time trying to joke that he has plans for world domination, yet he's 30 years old and still lives with his mom.

I just try to ignore it as much as possible. The same dude walks around all the time trying to joke that he has plans for world domination, yet he's 30 years old and still lives with his mom.

I can't stand people like that. Specially bc I'm sure he thinks everyone finds it so fucking funny due to pity laughs.

Sorry I'm currently dealing with an idiot that thinks everything that comes out of his mouth is gold and just hounds me for attention. Really annoying.