THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

I can see this going well over $400. I sure wish I had some disposable income right now.

http://tinyurl.com/83fygrz

Do these things sell a lot? I bought a QOTSA record recently and the guy said: "Do you collect any Man's Ruin stuff? I have some vinyl pressing plates/stampers for MR-019 and MR-096 if you want. Each is a set of two plates with a vinyl 7" copy. $50 per set if you want one, I can send pictures of course."

I didnt know there was market for tertiary collectibles like this.

I can see this going well over $400. I sure wish I had some disposable income right now.

Do these things sell a lot? I bought a QOTSA record recently and the guy said: "Do you collect any Man's Ruin stuff? I have some vinyl pressing plates/stampers for MR-019 and MR-096 if you want. Each is a set of two plates with a vinyl 7" copy. $50 per set if you want one, I can send pictures of course."

I'm sure there are Mans Ruin collectors (I've bought stuff for Kozik's artwork and cause it was cheap), but I think most people would collect the bands moreso than the label. I don't know how much those particular pressing plates would be unless you found a fan of the bands.

The Queens ones will go high, because all their shit is now expensive, and they are really rare. At least I can say I was the first to bid on this particular item.

There was a set of QOTSA plates that sold a few years back and it went for a bit over $1500. Those two you mentioned are obviously not very desirable since those bands have a limited fan base. Did you buy your QOTSA record from a seller on eBay? If so, can you PM me with his eBay name. I'd like to see what else he may have.

There was a set of QOTSA plates that sold a few years back and it went for a bit over $1500. Those two you mentioned are obviously not very desirable since those bands have a limited fan base. Did you buy your QOTSA record from a seller on eBay? If so, can you PM me with his eBay name. I'd like to see what else he may have.

You probably already know about the seller "boomgoesthedynomite" as she has sold a bunch of Mans Ruin/Kyuss stuff. She worked for Mans Ruin (basically ran the business) and is worth watching. Most stuff is gone by now, but myself and friends have all gotten some cool stuff from her.

Upon further review, it was either her who offered them, because she sold them on eBay, or the guy who bought both of them, as the same guy bought both.

She sold the Gamma Ray stampers not too long ago. They went for 270. She also sold the S/T vinyl cutting CDR master for 370.

You probably already know about the seller "boomgoesthedynomite" as she has sold a bunch of Mans Ruin/Kyuss stuff. She worked for Mans Ruin (basically ran the business) and is worth watching. Most stuff is gone by now, but myself and friends have all gotten some cool stuff from her.

Oh yeah. She's auctioned off all kinds of cool shit. I've bought a few things from her. She has also sold many non Man's Ruin items from other bands I'm into.

She sold the Gamma Ray stampers not too long ago. They went for 270. She also sold the S/T vinyl cutting CDR master for 370.

I didn't see those two. $270 for the Gamma Ray stampers ain't bad. Wish I would have seen that as I would have probably placed a bid. I just looked through her feedback and noticed the buyer is a big time collector from the Rekords Rekords board.

Oh yeah. She's auctioned off all kinds of cool shit. I've bought a few things from her. She has also sold many non Man's Ruin items from other bands I'm into.

I didn't see those two. $270 for the Gamma Ray stampers ain't bad. Wish I would have seen that as I would have probably placed a bid.

They might have been Buy It Nows. A friend is friends with her on Facebook and we've seen photos of her QOTSA VHS collection. She has VHS recordings of pretty much all the early QOTSA shows in the late 90s. We tried to get her to sell those, but I don't think they are going anywhere.

It usually sells for anywhere from $250-$400. About a year ago, some dude put one up with a $100 BIN. I missed it by minutes and I was so pissed.

The desert sessions are being repressed later this year too according to Josh Homme.

He's been saying that for years and years.

It usually sells for anywhere from $250-$400. About a year ago, some dude put one up with a $100 BIN. I missed it by minutes and I was so pissed.

The desert sessions are being repressed later this year too according to Josh Homme.

He's been saying that for years and years.

He has. It has been at least five. I think he will actually do it though, it is just a matter of when he runs out of other things to do. He has said that he not only wants to make a boxset of the desert sessions but also make more music for the sessions themselves. Personally I am willing to wait for the boxset as opposed to shelling out hundreds for just one volume.

Oh the things I would do for that...

Especially when you can get Vol I & II in 12" form for 25.00.

Especially when you can get Vol I & II in 12" form for 25.00.

If you want the bootlegged version.

This is one of the greatest records to ever come out of Gainesville but no, it probably isn't worth this.

Love me some Radon.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RADON-28-LP-VG-No-Idea-Records-28-1st-Press-Split-Green-Wax-w-Insert-550-Made-/330656832510?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4cfcaedbfe#ht_3382wt_808

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140671822885?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp5197.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D140671822885%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

That's what test pressings of the same record used to go for! I've come to realize that perhaps passing on a 2005 Demo for 20 pounds wasn't such a good idea.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140671822885?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40% 26_trksid%3Dp5197.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D140671822885%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

That's what test pressings of the same record used to go for! I've come to realize that perhaps passing on a 2005 Demo for 20 pounds wasn't such a good idea.

Those NCF split 1st presses used to go for £40 max and have been around £20 recently. Maybe Wade joining is bumping there fan base a bit.