THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Zero feedback winner. Could be either bs or someone screwing with the seller.

Wow I still have this whole package, I never planned on selling it but if someone wants to give me like $300 for that it would be hard to say no.

It's pretty funny to see Lazylabradors copy in the "more chances to get what you want" for the low low price of 129.99 w/free shipping. How sweet of her to add free shipping.

You really can't argue with free shipping.

But yeah, nice score droptheneedle. Such a quality record and package - $12.50 is a steal.

Seems great, less than it cost when it was new. Plus, this one just ended a week ago and it went for nearly 3 times as much:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Converge-Jane-Doe-double-LP-clear-green-560-deathwish-inc-jake-bannon-bane-/180787041061?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2a17bf5325

Here's the deal... I won an LP on Tuesday morning and emailed the seller about combining shipping if I won two other auctions later that day. He responds within the hour "sure." I win the auctions and email for a total. Nothing. I email again. Nothing. One more time. Nothing. All the shipping is now just totalled. I realize I have to pay, but I would like to NOT pay $12 shipping (maybe he works for Merch Lackey?) for 1 LP and 2 7s. Am I fucked and just have to pay or should I wait out a response. How long before claims are filed?

Here's the deal... I won an LP on Tuesday morning and emailed the seller about combining shipping if I won two other auctions later that day. He responds within the hour "sure." I win the auctions and email for a total. Nothing. I email again. Nothing. One more time. Nothing. All the shipping is now just totalled. I realize I have to pay, but I would like to NOT pay $12 shipping (maybe he works for Merch Lackey?) for 1 LP and 2 7s. Am I fucked and just have to pay or should I wait out a response. How long before claims are filed?
that's obnoxious did you really email him 4 times in one day ? just wait it out a few days

Did you "request combined shipping" through eBay? Did you send him a message through eBay. Did you contact eBay customer support? Did you wait a little bit? Have you received a notice from eBay to please pay for the items you have won?

^ $20 eh? Found that for a buck a few months back. Still haven't listened to it (I'll admit to having given into the aforementioned nostalgia element)

Right, for $1-5 I would give in, prolly.

$20, however, eh. Not that good.

I listened to their "Living on a Prayer" cover a few months ago. Not nearly as good as I remember it in 2001.

I only emailed him three times in three days. I actually won the first auction on Monday, not Tuesday. It is a little obnoxious, I know.

I did request combined, I did message him, and then I contacted eBay customer support and they told me how to find the guy's phone number to contact him. Has anyone ever done this? It seems REALLY awkward.

^ $20 eh? Found that for a buck a few months back. Still haven't listened to it (I'll admit to having given into the aforementioned nostalgia element)

Right, for $1-5 I would give in, prolly.

$20, however, eh. Not that good.

I listened to their "Living on a Prayer" cover a few months ago. Not nearly as good as I remember it in 2001.

Haven't heard that and pretty sure I don't want to! I MIGHT be willing to shell 20 out for that split with FIF but even the FIF song I don't like, so ah well.

Perhaps this is the wrong place to post, but it's an ebay craziness/frustration thing. Does anyone know how to properly report someone on ebay for selling an item on ebay, refunding money, and then selling it again at a higher price? Or is this not against ebay policies? I tried reporting it to ebay, but technically it's not outside of ebay (avoiding fees) and ebay's customer service section is crap.

I bought a BIN Movielife hoodie http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290656323403&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123 and then got the following:

"Someone offered me 35 bucks for that hoodie plus shipping and I'm really in need of the more money the better to pay my bills this month. Let me know what you think. Don't mean to sound like a dick, I'm sure I do, but I'm struggling right now. It also isn't letting me access my funds for some reason. Let me know what you think."

Thanks,

Rachael

- rachaelhustlez

I was "refunded" the money and then she resold it for $30 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290657503008