THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

http://cgi.ebay.com/Modest-Mouse-Lonesome-Crowded-West-2-LP-UP-1997_W0QQitemZ170313989046QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item170313989046&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205

Lonesome Crowded West with 4 days left.

This has gotten out of hand. I'm not normally one for represses but UP has to do something about this, especially since there has to be 10,000 of these pressed so it's not THAT rare.

I've seen it go for $200+...maybe the "recession" is indeed hitting people harder...

Hell...I got the orange/red Jane Doe for $147 which is low for what it had gone for before...

why did you put recession in quotation marks?

its obviously not effecting you if you are buying a record that is about to be repressed for 1/10 the price you paid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Modest-Mouse-Lonesome-Crowded-West-2-LP-UP-1997_W0QQitemZ170313989046QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item170313989046&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205

This has gotten out of hand. I'm not normally one for represses but UP has to do something about this, especially since there has to be 10,000 of these pressed so it's not THAT rare.

This needs to be repressed. I would love to have this record, and the rest of their early records, but not for that much.

This needs to be repressed. I would love to have this record, and the rest of their early records, but not for that much.

That Brand New YFW went for A LOT less than I expected!

really? whats the "normal" price?

Isnt that album pretty crappy? i am not a huge brand new fan by any means but i had that cd, gave it 1 spin and instantly gave it away.

Someone For a Little While Did Bid up To 500.00 Bucks for The Brand New - Favorite Weapon, when I was just posting the link, but then I guess the Seller canceled their bid or something happened, Cause there was only less than an hour or so left

I've seen it go for $200+...maybe the "recession" is indeed hitting people harder...

Hell...I got the orange/red Jane Doe for $147 which is low for what it had gone for before...

why did you put recession in quotation marks?

its obviously not effecting you if you are buying a record that is about to be repressed for 1/10 the price you paid.

I guess I did to show that it's affecting some people who have chosen not to bid and thus not drive the price up...

Don't know, but a copy just sold in the sales forum for $11

Stolen from the Pearl Jam thread. I hated myself for paying $25 for this but I had to have it for my collection. So glad I did now. I don't think they disclosed that there were only 2,000 of them at the time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-JAM-VOLCOM-Rare-new-2009-EVEN-FLOW-7-Promo-VINYL_W0QQitemZ360141816069QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item360141816069&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205