THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

http://cgi.ebay.com/Eddie-Vedder-Into-the-Wild-LP-Vinyl-sealed-Pearl-Jam_W0QQitemZ170390782158QQcmdZView ItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item27ac1500ce

is it really that rare? i can't stop listening to his album and would like to own this but man, i'm never going to pay 300$ for the record. anybody know a place that would still have some copies? haha

edit: i just found one on a store online and it is 349$. so i guess they were sold that price at first? unless the store is selling the record same price of ebay?

yep it fetches around $200 i remember trying to get this about year ago or so thinking i wouldn't have a problem.

record store in Sherman Oaks is selling it for $125 I think, Im gonna be there next week, so I'll let you know.
dude if they have it & he doesn't want it let me know I'd give you cost+shipping+plus extra

Looking at his other items and the starting price, I don't think he knew what he had.

How rare is this?

Not as "rare" as that Minor Threat auction (see above post)

Add this to the Cult Ritual mayhem:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CULT-RITUAL-LP-tour-oop-sex-vid-bone-awl-youth-attack_W0QQitemZ320433187994QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item4a9b4e6c9a

Minor Threat - Out Of Step test press - only 100 made, and this is one of the 50 with a screened cover. so much money and there's still almost 4 days left!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350261377530&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_5614wt_1157

bidding ended at $5899.99!!!!!!!!!

Who the hell has near 6 grand to drop on a record!!! I can't even imagine spending that much...I bought my last car for about that much!!!!

"For you, for the Turbonegro LP's, the price is now $500.. Don't bother me again.

- jellomcmonkeyfish"

That was sent to me.

That guy is a total douche. If you offer anything below his price, he flips out. He posted my pm in the auction once flaming me for an offer that was only like $10 below asking price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PORTUGAL-THE-MAN-SATANIC-SATANIST-CLEAR-VINYL-LP_W0QQitemZ370278929787QQcmdZViewItem QQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item563658157b

lol. I've seen this dude/(chick?) overprice EVERYTHING. They post on here?

Ooh boy. Yea, she posts here. Well not too much anymore. But don't bash her, people get all pissy about it and try to justify it.

"For you, for the Turbonegro LP's, the price is now $500.. Don't bother me again.

- jellomcmonkeyfish"

That was sent to me.

That guy is a total douche. If you offer anything below his price, he flips out. He posted my pm in the auction once flaming me for an offer that was only like $10 below asking price.

His name is fucking great though.

• 2 weeks later...

I know someone on here wanted that and there was one that sold not that long ago but I think it went for like twice that much.

I know someone on here wanted that and there was one that sold not that long ago but I think it went for like twice that much.

Tell them to check ebay repeatedly for a little while, from the auction "Here is another unsold copy, I sold a different copy last week. Who knows, I might have one more in the vault!" or contact the seller directly.