THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

The best part is the guy doesn't respond to any emails. This is day 3 of contacting him and he doesn't respond to shit. Just like most of the complaints he has.

Oh and eBay's customer service is shit. They would rather make you click around their Help pages for an hour trying to find something helpful than just put up something to send them a message. Nice phone number too, 5,000 extensions and different paths you have to guide your way through. 4,999 of them will just give you useless info and tell you try the Help site, one of them connects you to a person. I have yet to navigate this jungle successfully.

So I'm just sitting here with my thumb up my ass while I get emails from eBay saying I need to pay this clown while I'm reporting the auction everyday only to get emails from eBay telling me "thank you for reporting this, we'll look into it. We appreciate your action. Oh and fucking pay this guy why aren't you paying this guy?"

That 26-35 day shipping doesn't have anything to do with his actual shipping options. Using the $20 option, you'll have the record in a week. It'd be just like buying it from the states. I buy stuff from Japanese sellers all the time. If it's worth $30 total to you, just pay for it. I think you should pay for it anyways, but I suppose that's besides the point.

Guest vinyldoa
yeah, and sellers cant leave negative feedback anymore either which is fucking stupid.

that really makes no sense! how do other sellers know about bad buyers. hate that bullshit

Guest vinyldoa

I got comeback kid - turn it around - 1st press Blood Splatter (No Labels) /200 for $12.50 (the buyer agreed to $5 shipping instead of $10).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=130488430987&si=b9LI8i33va6cELEd8ZiFZNNeZgc%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

he had a clear red /300 that went for more than twice as much. weird lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/Comeback-Kid-Turn-Around-RED-Bane-Honor-OOP-/130488432546?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1e61b777a2

yeah, and sellers cant leave negative feedback anymore either which is fucking stupid.

Well I don't have a lot of experience but my only negative feedback was from a seller who sold me In Flames Tokyo Showdown and the auction said it was "new, still wrapped." When it showed up it was unwrapped and looked like someone drove over it repeatedly. Half the cover had deteriorated to the white paper underneath.

When I messaged the seller he said I could send it back and he would mail me a money order refund minus the shipping for the item and the shipping and cost of the money order. So basically, I could get a refund and end up losing money. I left him negative feedback and he responded by giving me negative feedback calling me a liar. It was real wierd.

Just don't pay for it. You get one non-payment strike. It's a warning; a slap on the wrist. Don't do anything crummy for 30 days and you'll be fine.

I had some auctions that ended on Tuesday of last week and I still have this one bidder (that won 5 of my auctions) who hasn't paid his invoice. I sent him an updated invoice when the auctions ended to give him a break on shipping and I've heard nothing since. Repeat invoices go unpaid and messages are not returned. Hopefully five non-payment strikes being reported simultaneously gets him off his ass. I'm not really expecting eBay to do much of anything but give me back my final value fee.

People take their feedback really fucking seriously.
yeah because if you get even one negative feedback some people wont even bother. on the other hand it is really annoying having someone pester you to leave feedback every 2-3 days as well

That's exactly what I'm talking about. You can get negative feedback for a dumb reason and then other people won't buy from you. You need to be perfect all the time.