PO: HRVRD "From The Birds Cage" - Limited 12" & Bundle Package from ETR

Property of Zac gave this a 3.5/5 but the new Fall Out Boy song got a 4.5/5.  Uhh...

Not to mentioned he called the song Cardboard Homes rather than its proper title Cardboard Houses. Way to pay attention to detail Zack. Or I guess I should blame his reviewers.  :P  

I think he needs some better reviewers/writers. I immediately saw the 3.5 stars and was confused. And even more confused after reading it because reading it gave me the impression that the reviewers actually liked the album a lot. To each their own I suppose. Should have been at least a 4.

Zack is a fucking joke.

It's so weird. We both have run music sites for about the same time, and crazily we were born on the exact same day (4/12/93). Except we run our sites two entirely different ways. He focuses on news reposted from AP, focusing on one scene and drama worthy posts (he recently fucking posted an interview with Jonny Craig, for fucks sake), while I've focused on purely original content and a huge variety of coverage of only bands that I truly support. Obviously, it's gone different directions for us.

Yeah, long rant, but his methods have bothered me for years now. I get its good for all the pop punk kids but why would you ever want to be known as the sit that basically rides on APs coattails?

It's so weird. We both have run music sites for about the same time, and crazily we were born on the exact same day (4/12/93). Except we run our sites two entirely different ways. He focuses on news reposted from AP, focusing on one scene and drama worthy posts (he recently fucking posted an interview with Jonny Craig, for fucks sake), while I've focused on purely original content and a huge variety of coverage of only bands that I truly support. Obviously, it's gone different directions for us.

Yeah, long rant, but his methods have bothered me for years now. I get its good for all the pop punk kids but why would you ever want to be known as the sit that basically rides on APs coattails?

Whoa - so weird to see people born 10 years after me - not sure why, but I always expect everyone to have a 1980s birth year for some reason

Oh really I had no idea.  I'm just going to get to see them for the first time on the 14th with Daylight & Coasta.

sweet. ross and i are going to be there as well i believe. we saw them on their recent tour and the drummer they've got touring with them is super solid.

and based on all the people commenting on fb about how they're "so happy they got to see the full band on the letlive tour," apparently he did such a good job drumming, even their super dedicated fans didn't realize tim wasn't actually there...