Mighty Mighty Bosstones "Lets Face It" Red Vinyl

Bub 85

seriously what label would possibly reissue 3rd wave ska records in 2013? mind boggling to even consider ;)

The album Let's Face It was certified platinum, The Impression That I Get hit #1 on Billboard singles, and according to Wiki, the MMB were "one of the first bands to popularize the genre in the musical mainstream."

Sooo, not that mind boggling at all. 

The album Let's Face It was certified platinum, The Impression That I Get hit #1 on Billboard singles, and according to Wiki, the MMB were "one of the first bands to popularize the genre in the musical mainstream."

He meant his label may be pressing it.

i don't know man.... ska on vinyl seems like a horrible business model to me

Cheif, I paid $100 for it. I know it's kind of crazy, but I'm going to make that my big buy for the next couple of months as far as vinyl. Thanks for the heads up on discogs Derby!

The longer you are into records, the longer the words "make that my big buy for the next couple of months" gets shorter each time. Months, turns into month, than weeks, than week, than days. Haha. Pretty soon, dropping $300 over a weekend doesn't seem like enough :)

Welcome.