OFFICIAL RSD13/Record Store Day Releases Thread (1st Post Updated)

I would never advise strictly relying on your Strictly Discs order to completely fulfill your RSD list. Usually its an aid to help knock off about 70-80% of your order, so when you do head to a physical store, your list is paired down enough to where getting everything you want is a manageable size. I ordered from them last year, yet was still 2nd in line at my local spot waiting to get what they couldn't fulfill.

I use Strictly so I know if I need to go somewhere else to pick up whatever they can't get for me.  Beats standing in line, then having to go to another store and hope that what you want is still there.  

Now that we don't have the Exclusive Company, we are down to 2 record stores that participate on RSD.

built to spill, foals, r. kelly.

please don't add any more to the list so that i can be content with just buying these.

Ry, Don't you like Manchester/Frightened Rabbit? Im so flipping excited for that release. And hell to the yes on finally owning trapped in the closet, I love inviting people having them ask me why the fuck i own that and then introducing them to the citizen kane of music videos!

So here is a section of an email I just got from Strictly Discs.

"We’ll be operating our Record Store Day (RSD) wish list the same way as year’s past, So please feel free to create your wish list after logging in to your account (or creating an account). A wish is not an order. And while we will try to have ample stock (one of the deepest in the midwest) of all items on the morning of Record Store Day, please know that some of these products are extremely limited and will sell out quickly."

Operating the same way as in years past = shipped preorders

So here is a section of an email I just got from Strictly Discs.

"We’ll be operating our Record Store Day (RSD) wish list the same way as year’s past, So please feel free to create your wish list after logging in to your account (or creating an account). A wish is not an order. And while we will try to have ample stock (one of the deepest in the midwest) of all items on the morning of Record Store Day, please know that some of these products are extremely limited and will sell out quickly."

Operating the same way as in years past = shipped preorders

Been on their site for a week now:

http://www.strictlydiscs.com/page/about/us/intheknow?id=234

Ry, Don't you like Manchester/Frightened Rabbit? Im so flipping excited for that release. And hell to the yes on finally owning trapped in the closet, I love inviting people having them ask me why the fuck i own that and then introducing them to the citizen kane of music videos!

"Flipping" excited??

You've been placed on "flipper" watch.

-Flipper po-pos

flipping is a good word..