OFFICIAL RSD13/Record Store Day Releases Thread (1st Post Updated)

The Attic in Pittsburgh was PACKED.  But the place is pretty awesome.  Managed to snag

G. Love - Bloodshot and Blue

New Found Glory - Mania

and the Manchester Orchestra split

Great place.  Got there at like 10:30 and there was already a line wrapping around the corner.  Took FOREVER to check out but it was a cool experience.

The Attic in Pittsburgh was PACKED.  But the place is pretty awesome.  Managed to snag

G. Love - Bloodshot and Blue

New Found Glory - Mania

and the Manchester Orchestra split

Great place.  Got there at like 10:30 and there was already a line wrapping around the corner.  Took FOREVER to check out but it was a cool experience.

I called them yesterday and they said to show up before 11:30.  That was a mistake, but I guess they may have not been expecting that many people.  I still got the only two things I cared about which was Cave In and Touche Amore/Title Fight split.  Also picked up the Comeback Kid.  I wanted to look around more, but it was ridiculously crammed.

I called them yesterday and they said to show up before 11:30.  That was a mistake, but I guess they may have not been expecting that many people.  I still got the only two things I cared about which was Cave In and Touche Amore/Title Fight split.  Also picked up the Comeback Kid.  I wanted to look around more, but it was ridiculously crammed.

Yeah that place was not the ideal set up for such an event haha.  The whole working backwards through he alphabet in a single file line was not working for me.

I'm here at Park Ave.. At 345. I'm like 20th in line. This is way crazier than last year

Holy shit

We're not too far back from you and we got here at 5 30 ish

Anybody going to park ave, it's about 30-40 people back now

Being a jacket, a chair, and an umbrella for yourself.

Holy shit

We're not too far back from you and we got here at 5 30 ish

Anybody going to park ave, it's about 30-40 people back now

Being a jacket, a chair, and an umbrella for yourself.

I'm in the clusterfuck of chairs under the corner of the tiny awning keeping us dry. Denim jacket with a black hood. The guy at the front of the line got here at 11 last night

I'm in the clusterfuck of chairs under the corner of the tiny awning keeping us dry. Denim jacket with a black hood. The guy at the front of the line got here at 11 last night

I'm with michaelmanfr3di (another VC user) sitting directly in front of this Ford on the sidewalk