Topshelf To Release Toe Catalog On Vinyl

brandy

All orders that had JUST the box set left our office on Friday! So they should start showing up in mailboxes as early as today (if you live near our office) and hopefully throughout next week! The remaining orders that had something else as part of the order either went out on Friday as well (only a few) or will be going out on Monday.

We packed 'em all extra safe so hopefully everything arrives in good shape.

We also stashed two toe set lists from their North American tour into two random orders.

And yes, the number /207 you'll get is completely random.

The company shipped us 265 total boxes though, so IDK what we're gonna do with the other 58 of them.

the only thing about that is that if it was known that the boxes would have been available separately, a lot of people (including myself) would have just bought the /100 variant of all of these (and had them way sooner) and then bought a box. doesn't really work out.

Totally. It's not like we knew either, y'know? I have 58 extra boxes from an overrun, though. It seems stupid and wasteful to recycle them for no reason.

the only thing about that is that if it was known that the boxes would have been available separately, a lot of people (including myself) would have just bought the /100 variant of all of these (and had them way sooner) and then bought a box. doesn't really work out.

I agree with this, completely.  I wouldn't have ordered a set to begin with if I knew I was able to pick and choose which variants I wanted to put inside a box, myself.

Totally. It's not like we knew either, y'know? I have 58 extra boxes from an overrun, though. It seems stupid and wasteful to recycle them for no reason.

They're rather plain boxes, aren't they?  I think it'd be cool to do something artistic with them.  Maybe if you raffle away (or sell) test presses in the future, you could have each band (or a band member) doodle on the box which houses the record.  They could also sign it if they chose to; kind of personalizes the album and gives it some extra flare.  Obviously it'd be a roomy fit, dedicating one record per box... but I'm sure you could make something work.  I don't know, just a thought.

Not sure how it works but maybe you could donate some of the proceeds to toys for tots or something to give back to kids for the Holidays.

Yeah he's right. Burn the boxes. It would be selfish if you let "running your business" interfere with how he feels about his records. I mean come on, you have extra boxes? This guy could have bought the albums another way. Didn't you think of that? What a monster.

Okay I'm ending the sarcasm. This is honestly the most self-absorbed thing I've read on this forum and that's saying a lot. Honestly I think most of you guys dream of having every record you ever wanted, created just for you, limited to 1, and even if that happened you still wouldn't be happy unless every musician and record distro you ever liked went bankrupt and died alone under a bridge.