Music On Vinyl: Kicking Ass?

Ok so this thread may be dumb but it's a discussion board so whatever. Anything I've bought from music on vinyl and I mean anything has just been kicking so much ass. Every record I have from them just sounds amazing, why can't every pressing be cut as high quality as they do it? Does anyone else know the feeling? Like when I order from them I get super stoked because I know that the pressings gonna sound amazing and it delivers every time.

Into the Wild soundtrack sounds pretty amazing.

Yeah that album sounds really good. There was a YouTube review where someone had the original TenClub version and the MoV version. The packaging was better on the MoV, the book was larger, and was of better quality. Also the guy claimed it also sounded better than the original.

Just got the AIC and Nirvana Unplugged albums, and they both sound amazing. Kind of expensive, but worth it; if it's something you really want.

you should really edit your post so that it suggests that "music on vinyl" is a specific thing you're talking about. and not just music that plays on records.

the caps in the title are meant to show that, also since its a record forum i assumed people would know that its not just the worlds dumbest topic hahahah.

Ok so this thread may be dumb but it's a discussion board so whatever. Anything I've bought from music on vinyl and I mean anything has just been kicking so much ass. Every record I have from them just sounds amazing, why can't every pressing be cut as high quality as they do it? Does anyone else know the feeling? Like when I order from them I get super stoked because I know that the pressings gonna sound amazing and it delivers every time.

Dude, lay off my territory.