CONFESSIONS

for all things manscaping / body hair, I recommend trimming.  as for that area, I recommend a "grab and trim" approach (i.e., get a piece of toilet paper, grab a chunk of hair, cut, repeat as needed).

and now a confession: I just watched the

(i.e., "rape town"), and I actually laughed at some of his "she's deader than..." jokes.  yes, what they did was stupid bad (and I don't even know everything that they did), but it's funny when someone makes a super duper big ass of themselves on video, that video is leaked to the world, and his life goes to crap.  if only this would have happened a few weeks later and he said something like "she's deader than manti te'o's girlfriend!", to which someone would have responded "dude, that's not funny.  lennay had cancer and survived a car accident"

damn i miss SXSW.  i went twice but it leaves a lasting impression.

one of the time i went, i got into a show that the Draft and Chuck Ragan were playing.  I convinced myself that they were going to get together and play HWM songs, a reunion if you will.  they didn't but it still ruled.  I did get to see Valient Thorr and that ruled wicked hard, so over all win.

damn i miss SXSW.  i went twice but it leaves a lasting impression.

one of the time i went, i got into a show that the Draft and Chuck Ragan were playing.  I convinced myself that they were going to get together and play HWM songs, a reunion if you will.  they didn't but it still ruled.  I did get to see Valient Thorr and that ruled wicked hard, so over all win.

today i watched Chris Carrabba cover Chris Carrabba...

I'M SAVING FOR SXSW I'M GETTING THE 3 DAY MOVIE AND MUSIC PASS AND SEEING ALL MY FAVORITE INTERNATIONAL ARTIST, I'M VERY UPSET I MISSED IT I COULD HAVE WORKED IT AND GOTTEN IN FREE. Question alot of bands play around the show and not on the main stage so can I just go to those and not buy a ticket or are those arranged by SXSW too?

I'M SAVING FOR SXSW I'M GETTING THE 3 DAY MOVIE AND MUSIC PASS AND SEEING ALL MY FAVORITE INTERNATIONAL ARTIST, I'M VERY UPSET I MISSED IT I COULD HAVE WORKED IT AND GOTTEN IN FREE. Question alot of bands play around the show and not on the main stage so can I just go to those and not buy a ticket or are those arranged by SXSW too?

2 things,

a pass is the biggest waste of money.

you have no idea how sxsw works.

I've done SXSW a couple times. both times had a blast. but its so fucking draining man.

working festivals is pretty fun, worked outsidelands last year, but i've never worked something like sxsw. it's very, very draining but if you think the free passes are worth it then do it, you might have to work during a show you want to see though.

Also, favorite SXSW memory is when I was walking down to Scoot Inn to see Pentagram and I sat down on the curb for a second and was drinking water and this group of japanese dudes come up to me and hand a me a flyer and go "SUPER BRUTAL HARDCORE NOISE DEATH SIX SIX SIX MOTHERFUCKER" and walked off.

and that was before i really started drinking whiskey that day.