New Found Glory - Mania LP (Record Store Day 2013 Exclusive)

Just got mine today.  The pink/black version is really cool.  Sadly, the USPS didn't seem to like it as much as I do and munched the corner of the box pretty good.  The packing wasn't great ( fairly flimsy box and no cardboard insert), so it probably didn't take a lot to bend it up.  The damage to the item isn't horrible, but the sleeve has a couple nice big creases now.  Sigh... 

People are always going to sell shit. One per person means there aren't a hundred similar listings and more got into the hands of people who want them for more music-friendly reasons. As long as something is available to the public, it will be purchased for reasons you don't agree with. The only solution is for the record to never exist at all.

I know that, Im just posting that for the dude who acted like it wasnt going to be flipped since it was limited. 

I never said it wasn't going to be flipped. You asked if anyone had an extra and I responded that it was 1 per person. Anyone who bought this to flip isn't going to be like "oh this guy didn't get one. let me sell it to him because I have one that i bought to flip"

I never said it wasn't going to be flipped. You asked if anyone had an extra and I responded that it was 1 per person. Anyone who bought this to flip isn't going to be like "oh this guy didn't get one. let me sell it to him because I have one that i bought to flip"

Actually I said if someone has one they are willing to sell (meaning any of the 3 variants) then to hit me up. Not talking about this specific variant. I mistook what you said due to the fact it was really short and you didnt exactly explain what you were saying regarding the multiple things I said in the post.

The RSD variants were blue and red/yellow.

Weren't the Pink/Black just /500 pressing for interwebz?

Title: NEW FOUND GLORY MANIA RAMONES RSD Pink Swirl Vinyl /500 ETCHED blink 182 AFI

Also: You are bidding on a copy of New Found Glory - Mania, a tribute to the Ramones. This is NOT the RSD Record Store Day version that was limited to /1000. 

This is an alternate PINK/BLACK swirl version limited to 500.  The B side of the album has an etched Ramones logo with New Found Glory's band names. 
I tried to get a good picture of the etching, but couldnt get good lighting. It looks much better in person. 

The album came unsealed. I will carefully package with cardboard and bubble wrap when shipping.

Yup, just called the B9 customer service. Friends Press /100. Fuck. 

Wow, that's fucking awesome!!! I'm so happy for her because she had a really shitty RSD. Went to a store in NC that was listed as a RSD retailer on the website, but turns out they weren't doing it this year. So she couldn't find this record or most others that she wanted. What awesome redemption!