New Found Glory - Mania LP (Record Store Day 2013 Exclusive)

Joe, I understand where you're coming from, dude.

Exposing flippers as such by posting any and all personal info could be misconstrued as libel or personal attacks on the person. We've seen before where a person's personal info was posted around here b/c they were a scammer or something else and that puts the community and users in a very grey area of what is right and what is not.

I don't know what else to tell you. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss further in private or not. All is good man!

I'm mostly kidding, no worries. This is not a crusade I have a ton of passion in. 

It's great exposing a flipper and all but you should not have posted their phone number and home address, this is information that you guys require when purchasing and giving out that information in a public forum can get you in legal trouble. You should know this as a company...

Who brought this square?

Back to partying

It's great exposing a flipper and all but you should not have posted their phone number and home address, this is information that you guys require when purchasing and giving out that information in a public forum can get you in legal trouble. You should know this as a company...

Yea man! BUSINESS ETHICS.

billy-madison-06_510.jpg

Guest realtalk

Probably didn't need to post the deets, but they have every right not to sell to this type of customer and I support that decision.

I support their decision to cancel too. BUT we did not need the details of the transaction AT ALL - it's none of our "business". Surprising that this thought didn't cross the poster's mind as they were creating that image for all to see, personal info shared with the whole board. This was done all for what... jokes? The glory of REALLY outing a flipper (and then some)?

I tried to get 2, one of each variant and they cancelled my order. Fine.

If they had posted my personal info on here? That would NOT be good.

I don't think it was done for jokes. Maybe there was slight dark humor in the way the "get em" information went out but it was done because flippers are sometimes awful. 50$ for this is a bit extreme so we cried foul and they were able to catch the person. Maybe the phone # isn't needed but we share that kinda information on the buy/sell/trade board all the time sometimes even for miss understandings.

In a perfect world there would be a black list for all confirmed people like this to cut down on flipping but until then just gotta do what you can.

I was working with a guy the other day and said "Hey have you seen Billy Madison?" preparing to reference something and he says, "Who is that a comedian?"

Ultra disappointment.

That's when you could have responded with this

Mr. _______, what you've just said ... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...