New Found Glory - Mania LP (Record Store Day 2013 Exclusive)

...you're only lying to yourself...

W/e dude. Pressed fror RSD, the music itself released RSD, alternative to in store pressing went up a few days after, no mention of a repress. Surprised you find me wrong

Its w/e cause it being rsd or not (or what someone thinks it isn't) won't change my desire to play it. Move along now.

Soooo my friend just got this today from Bridge9....and it's neither one of the two RSD colors nor the pink/black...it's clear. Anyone else get this? I can't find any info on it.

358qk2g.jpg

This thing is fucking beautiful. Did you do any requests or anything besides the normal order?

She ordered at least one of the Tip of the Iceberg variants that bridge9 has. That's all I think.

So either that was what did it, or she just got lucky I guess.

Interesting... I ordered a shirt with mine so maybe I'll get it... I'll have it when I get home today to see.

W/e dude. Pressed fror RSD, the music itself released RSD, alternative to in store pressing went up a few days after, no mention of a repress. Surprised you find me wrong

Its w/e cause it being rsd or not (or what someone thinks it isn't) won't change my desire to play it. Move along now.

(;

LOL at calling a label to confirm a variant!

why is this a problem? Calling a label for customer service? Have you seen his NFG Collection... he isn't missing anything. I'm sure this isn't the first time they have spoken to him anyway, since they owe some of their business to him.

She ordered at least one of the Tip of the Iceberg variants that bridge9 has. That's all I think.

So either that was what did it, or she just got lucky I guess.

Nah don't think that's what did it, i ordered the ISHC record and i got an orange. I'd probably flip out if i got a clear.