New Found Glory - Mania LP (Record Store Day 2013 Exclusive)

Love exposing a flipper, I still say a sticky thread of shame with flippers names is appropriate for this community. 

I have an excel grid of names/addresses who I've caught flipping. 

Do not ship to Ooltewah, TN. Ever.

Although I would normally agree with this, I'd rather not have it widespread as you would intend it to be.

The flipper/flipping argument has been beaten to a pulp. Plus I've seen lately where it's a thin line between a legit flipper and someone just selling the record for whatever reason after purchase or whatever.

Example, there is one dude on eBay who starts all his auctions at 0.99 and people bidding on the record set the price/value/whatever at its end. Does that make him a flipper? I don't know.

The chick posting the NFG record on eBay within minutes of B9 selling it and for the inflated price is legitimate flipper the way I see it.

Although I would normally agree with this, I'd rather not have it widespread as you would intend it to be.

The flipper/flipping argument has been beaten to a pulp. Plus I've seen lately where it's a thin line between a legit flipper and someone just selling the record for whatever reason after purchase or whatever.

Example, there is one dude on eBay who starts all his auctions at 0.99 and people bidding on the record set the price/value/whatever at its end. Does that make him a flipper? I don't know.

The chick posting the NFG record on eBay within minutes of B9 selling it and for the inflated price is legitimate flipper the way I see it.

Yea I'm not anti-eBay, in fact I think everyone has the right to flip. But don't I also have the right to publicly reveal their information as a petty and juvenile act of "revenge"? 

I really don't know, I don't read fine print. 

Yea I'm not anti-eBay, in fact I think everyone has the right to flip. But don't I also have the right to publicly reveal their information as a petty and juvenile act of "revenge"? 

I really don't know, I don't read fine print. 

Could be argued as libel. Especially in this case where a persons information was posted and things said about her to not be true. No class. Take it down.

Joe, I understand where you're coming from, dude.

Exposing flippers as such by posting any and all personal info could be misconstrued as libel or personal attacks on the person. We've seen before where a person's personal info was posted around here b/c they were a scammer or something else and that puts the community and users in a very grey area of what is right and what is not.

I don't know what else to tell you. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss further in private or not. All is good man!