Oblivion - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Pitchfork gives the soundtrack 4.5/10. http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/18022-m83-oblivion-ost/

You guys ready to pick this up?

If Pitchfork says its bad, its probably good. If pitchfork says its good, its probably bad. Hate those guys though I appreciate the fact that they put on a festival every year in Chicago.

Been ignoring their reviews for many years.

This is how I picture it going down:

Hey. M83 scored a movie, we love him, lets do a review! Hey.... this doesn't sound like M83, only that one songs does. This is garbage, who wants to buy a whole album for just one M83 song. Man, imagine is this score had more Matt & Kim, it would be soooo good. 

Oh well, 4.5. Don't buy, not M83 enough. 

Pretty bummed I can't buy this from my phone, and my shitty IE browsers at work can't handle the cookies. Anyone willing to buy one and have it shipped to me? I can Paypal immediately. They may last until the end of my shift, but I'd rather not risk it.

I can do it if you want man, you probably even have my PayPal? 

Edit. Fuck, sorry, wasn't thinking. Already placed my order, so you'd have to pay the $32 plus another $3 for me to ship. 

If the desire to not risk it is at least $35 let me know. Otherwise maybe you can hop in with someone here. 

Have to wait to get paid.... might order if it's still available on Monday night.... crossing fingers......

I can almost guarantee that wont happen. If you have the money I would buy it now. Drive OST sold out in about 30 minutes and the other sound tracks have all sold out with in a day. They wont last a full weekend