Owel - Owel (Sold Out)

i didn't get a download code with my record...i need to play this in my car!

I was faced with the same dilemma. I ended up buying the digital version off their bandcamp right after ordering the vinyl. Figured I would buy one less vinyl record this year to make up for it. They could use my money more than Hot Topic could anyways...

so i bought this after seeing it on a lot of best of 2013 lists.  just got it in the mail today.  nice thank you note on the back of a sticker and that little piano inside the gatefold is rad.  before dropping the $, i listened to it on spotify first, so it goes without saying that i like the music itself.  can't wait to spin it since i'm sure it'll sound even better on vinyl than it did on my computer.

so i bought this after seeing it on a lot of best of 2013 lists.  just got it in the mail today.  nice thank you note on the back of a sticker and that little piano inside the gatefold is rad.  before dropping the $, i listened to it on spotify first, so it goes without saying that i like the music itself.  can't wait to spin it since i'm sure it'll sound even better on vinyl than it did on my computer.

As I've said, it's the best sounding record I have. A totally different beast on vinyl.

Just listened to this on bandcamp and damn, no idea how I haven't heard of this before now but I just added it to my list of records I need to buy once I get paid.

Same here, this is on my list of things to buy also.  I think I'm also going to grab a copy of that Athletics "Why Aren't I Home" album also.  Soooo good.

Get both athletics albums.

just got "why aren't i home?", and maybe i'm a dum-dum but the touch-sensitive jacket isn't being very touch-sensitive :( BUT i can't complain because hot damn it's just so good. i seriously cannot get enough.

this owel release is next on my list. i'm trying to curb my expenses for the short run so hopefully it's still up in a few weeks.

Wondering when this and the Toothgrinder & Facing New York records will show up here in Germany...been listening to Owel in my car straight for a week now! Love it!

'bout time! ;)

seriously I wouldn't have found out until 3 years from now if a friend hadn't sent me this as a gift.  sooooo good.

just got "why aren't i home?", and maybe i'm a dum-dum but the touch-sensitive jacket isn't being very touch-sensitive :( BUT i can't complain because hot damn it's just so good. i seriously cannot get enough.

this owel release is next on my list. i'm trying to curb my expenses for the short run so hopefully it's still up in a few weeks.

Yeah, my touch sensitive jacket sucks. Has only gotten worse with time, too. Doesn't work at all now hahaha. There were some good ones from what I heard, but since it was all hand applied there will obviously be differences.

Yeah, my touch sensitive jacket sucks. Has only gotten worse with time, too. Doesn't work at all now hahaha. There were some good ones from what I heard, but since it was all hand applied there will obviously be differences.

The jackets are actually heat sensitive, not touch/pressure sensitive. Mine still works great.